Print

Author Topic: Please help me with PaperMario! I know this goes in game help, but I'm just too lazy!  (Read 7118 times)

« on: January 26, 2004, 05:16:41 PM »
I need help with Paper Mario. I can't get past the Bill Blasters no matter what I do. This is very cruddy for me, especially since I consider myself a GAME MASTER. Somebody HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

If a giant butt took on a human toilet, who do you think would win? When they go head to head, it WON''''T be pretty. Ultamite Muscle. Ya gotta see it to belive it. Only on the FoxBox.

"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2004, 05:26:55 PM »
Lazines will get you nowhere in life.

Obviously, this proves you're not a Game Master.

The only help I can give you is to raise your level. There's no secret to beating Bill Blasters.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2004, 08:49:47 PM »
Use Bombette's Bomb attack.  Bill Blasters have high defense, so they need a powerful attack in order to take damage.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2004, 01:30:28 AM »
I think you need to raise your level first to get more HP and FP, then get a few badges to increase the power of your jump and/or your hammer...
As for party memebers, I recommend either Goombario or Bombette...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2004, 09:42:43 AM »
You're so stupid! You can't even beat the bill blasters! rofl

It''s ah me marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2004, 10:00:12 AM »
sadib100!!
That's just rude!!

Don't you know GiftedGirl is a very new and very young Super Mario Player!?

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2004, 03:11:47 PM »
I'm just wondering GiftedGirl, how old are you anyways? I'm 11, I thought I was the youngest on the fungi forums but correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyways, ignore that rude comment GG. Sadib has problems...

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2004, 05:58:00 PM »
Or maby Sadib has no problem and everyone else in the universe does. Gifted Girl, you should not consider yourself a game master untill you don't suck at games.

Or is it?... *shifts eyes supiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2004, 06:37:53 PM »
Luigi~lower is only 11! I thought she was 15 or something. I don't want to be in her stupid club anymore. Ban me from it. I would just cancel the membership, but I lost the url.

It''s ah me marioguy!

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2004, 08:00:56 PM »
Before the battle starts press c-down with bombeete when you are beside the cannons so that you'll get the first strike. That'll make one of the cannons get destroyed right when the battle starts. That's how I do it. I like the music where the cannons are.

It''s ah me marioguy!

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2004, 04:06:12 AM »
Hey! That's much better, sadib100...

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2004, 02:59:14 PM »
Yep, believe it or not, I'm 11! And anyways it's luigi~lover not luigi~lower.

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2004, 05:21:20 PM »
Thank you! Thank you so so so much!! Yay! I'll beat Paper Mario in no time now! Thanks you guys! Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay!!!!

Oh, Luigi~Lover, we're the same age.

If a giant butt took on a human toilet, who do you think would win? When they go head to head, it WON''''T be pretty. Ultamite Muscle. Ya gotta see it to belive it. Only on the FoxBox.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2004, 05:44:05 PM »
If you had that much trouble with that, you're not gonna be completing this game any time soon.

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2004, 08:20:49 PM »
I had to wait untill I was 13 to join the fourms.

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2004, 10:51:12 PM »
I beat Paper Mario when I was 10.

It''s ah me marioguy!

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2004, 11:08:24 PM »
I couldn't wait 2 years so I joined when I was 11. And I still am 11 today.
Deezer was here.

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2004, 12:57:25 AM »
I had to wait 3 years from when I first came to this site. You need more patience.

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2004, 07:51:08 PM »
Stuck again. Now I'm stuck on Huff N Puff. I NEED MORE HELP!!!!!!

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2004, 08:04:50 PM »
When I purchased Paper Mario a week after it arrived, I beat it less than a week, during Winter Break.

I told you I would shoot, but you didn`t believe me! WHY DIDN`T YOU BELIEVE ME?!!

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 2/2/2004 6:05:45 PM

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2004, 08:05:28 PM »
Ya' know, you could just use a search engine to find an Walkthrough on GameFAQs or something to get instant help rather than sitting at the computer for hours on end waiting for someone to respond to your topic.

The only trick to defeating Huff n Puff, is attack him 'til you get a bunch of Rough Puffs all over the place, and then use Lakilester's Spiny Surge which should kill them all, and prevent Huff n Puff from eating them and healing himself.

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2004, 08:12:14 PM »
For a first timer on Paper Mario you're fast. I'm suprised you didn't call for help on General Guy. I know what to do. ok you go back to toad town tunnels and go yo almost the end because you have Lakiester you can float across the spikes and then continue untill you get the ultra boots. That would make the battle much easier. Oh yeah you should choose Parakerry for the battle because of his attack of hurting all the oppenent with little damage.

It''s ah me marioguy!

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2004, 08:13:18 PM »
Woah! I just looked at what I read. It's big.

It''s ah me marioguy!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2004, 08:31:35 PM »
"I had to wait 3 years from when I first came to this site. You need more patience."

Uh, not exactly, Popple. You weren't "forced" to wait to join the forums if you were younger than 13. A lot of people here are younger than that, 11 years old being the lowest age of the forums if I remember correctly.

All you have to do is avoid the Bullet Bills, but the Blasters are not all that hard. You've gotten by, so I say no more. I forgot the rest because I beat it in less than a day (started at 8PM, beat it by 4AM, or so) years ago, so I don't remember it *exactly.*

"If you throw an object in the air, its shadow gets bigger. So, if you put a baseball next to the sun, its shadow would block out the Earth." ~One of my Friends
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2004, 08:40:42 PM »
lol Trianman get with the program. She's already at Huff N. Puff.

It''s ah me marioguy!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2004, 08:46:54 PM »
What's a Trian?

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2004, 11:11:45 PM »
I used stone caps to beat huff 'n puff, they last quite a while.

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2004, 02:13:52 AM »
It must've have cost you a lot of coins and inventory space, Popple...

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2004, 06:21:49 PM »
yep

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2004, 01:42:21 PM »
Power bounce Huff N Puff. Keep going so that he stops spawning those fregging Tuff Puffs Then charge Goombario 3 times. Then Multibonk that stupid cloud to nothin'! Also it helps to have the Zap Tap badge on.

------------------------------
Billy and Mandy quote of the week!
"Billy''s Dad: Son, It''s kinda hard to read the paper through your butt..."
------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

Print