Print

Author Topic: Help With Mario Baseball  (Read 4817 times)

« on: November 16, 2005, 10:46:28 AM »
Um, I am playing Challenge Mode now,and I was wondering, what is the best players to use against Bowser? And what field positions should they be. THe only people i got were Peach's and Yoshi's team. Should I get more?
Most Wishy-Washy

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 09:57:27 PM »
My team was Yoshi's team, slightly modified (Magikoopa @ catcher). I beat Wario first to get Magikoopa and had him @ catcher the rest of Challenge mode.
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2005, 11:46:36 AM »
Try to beat to the two remaining teams, because Wario's team has some really good fielders, and DK can hit and pitch, I'll tell you that much. And make sure you buy something from the shop before you try to beat him, because if your team doesn't have the best hitting accuracy (for example), you might want to buy the super bat.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2005, 03:36:44 AM »
I always win against Wario. He's easy for me
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2005, 11:23:28 AM »
Really? He was the last one before Bowser's that I ended up beating.

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2005, 08:34:57 PM »
Mario is always good b/c he has good chemistry with Yoshi.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2005, 08:43:27 PM »
I don't see how chemistry works so well, it seems like the same outcome no mater who I field with.

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2005, 08:46:55 PM »
When you field for example, if Mario throws the ball to Yoshi, it will fly faster than usual. If Yoshi is batting and Mario is on a base, the ball will fly farther when hit. You also will get more team stars.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2005, 07:39:05 PM »
Oh.... 

Another thing....I hate batting with DK! I know he can hit it really far, but it's extremely hard to bat with his stupid boxing glove! Diddy and Dixie Kong are also really hard to bat with because they're bats are way too short, and the Noki bats with a bloody shell! *rips out hair*

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2005, 10:12:30 PM »
For DK, you have to hit the ball to the right and it's a HR.

Super Caterina!

• Super Cool
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2005, 03:32:31 AM »
How's this game?
Have you known the new that in all over Europe will be sold this game eccept in Italy?????
groooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Someone will pay for this!

All of us, italian fans, are trying to make understand to Nintendo of Italy how it is important for us!!!!
Maybe this game will do the end of Animal Crossing, arrived here a lot of years later (3 years later then the other Countries!). But I hope it will arrive here: I'm not interested when!!!!!!!!

I think that I have to go to Austria to buy this game! -___-
Its' a pity don't have an italian version for this game! :( :( :(

But instead of this at the shops there already is Mario smash Football!!! SLURP!!! :D :D :D :D B-)

If you're interested on this game, here is the italian offcial website of this new game of Mario:http://194.192.82.242/mariosmashfootball/player.cfm?lang=it

It's fantastic!!

It's meee, Super Caterina! =D

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2005, 07:52:49 AM »
Umm, I asked for help...

Anyway, that's fasinating, but way off topic.

Okay, new update.
I beat mushroom by using all combined teams.

My all-star team can't be beaten.

Mario on pitching,
Toad on catcher,
Peach on first base,
Luigi on the right of 2nd base, with Daisy on the right,
Toadsworth on 3rd,
Baby Mario on right outfield,
Yoshi on middle,
Baby Luigi on left outfield.

What my teamc lacks in power, we make up for it in speed, hard to catch balls, and good defense.
Try it, you'll see. Plus, it has very good chemistry.
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2005, 06:26:10 PM »
I need help with perfect hits and perfect catches. Any tips?
~A big fan of both Wario and Animal Crossing~

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2005, 05:16:24 PM »
Oh.... 

Another thing....I hate batting with DK! I know he can hit it really far, but it's extremely hard to bat with his stupid boxing glove! Diddy and Dixie Kong are also really hard to bat with because they're bats are way too short, and the Noki bats with a bloody shell! *rips out hair*

somthing tells me you hate Dks whole family

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2005, 05:39:22 PM »
Nah, only in that game.

But boy do I hate them in that game!

Print