Print

Author Topic: Mario Kart Super Circuit  (Read 3951 times)

« on: November 09, 2001, 03:15:48 PM »
Is there any trick to beating 150cc in Mario Kart Super Circuit.  It seems impossible.  You can barely do anything.  Everybody passes me even when I get a speed up, and it seems I'm slower than the other karts!

nodyarG

• Wishes he was as cool as Luigi
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 11:25:43 AM »
The only tips that I can give you are if you aren't doing so well with a certain character, try switching it. Also, try practicing in 50cc, 100cc, or Quick Run to improve your familiarity with the tracks.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 11:28:08 AM »
Hopefully he's figured it out by now.

nodyarG

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 12:14:43 PM »
I hope so, too. I hate having to repeat myself, but if it's dealing with Nintendo games, I won't care.:)
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 02:28:57 PM »
I lol'd at his post.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2007, 06:12:54 PM »
Heh...The Handicapped Computer was one thing I always hated...

nodyarG

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2007, 03:48:05 PM »
I hated the Handicapped computer too, but I don't think that the computer is handicapped.

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2007, 06:42:46 PM »
Well, you'd think they were on Nitro in The extra version Toad's Turnpike, once you hit a car, you've lost first place, in fact, they extend the lead.

I wish that you can overlap everyone without them just going superfast just to chase you!

nodyarG

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2007, 06:28:25 AM »
I take back the stuff that I said about the computer not being handicapped. The Toad's Turnpike track has GOT to be rigged! The computer wins basically EVERY time!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 07:18:19 PM by Deezer »

Print