Print

Author Topic: How many?  (Read 3187 times)

« on: December 07, 2002, 04:25:49 PM »
Does anyone know how many trophies there are in Super Smash Brothers Melee?

Fox: Were heading out! All aircraft report!

Slippy: You did it! I was worried for a moment.

Peppy: Your becoming more like your father!

Falco: I''''m fine! You ok over there Fox?  
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2002, 11:04:57 PM »
I THINK there are 290.
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2002, 09:21:51 AM »
Thanks! I have 283 as of now so I was just wondering how many more were still to be claimed.

Fox: Were heading out! All aircraft report!

Slippy: You did it! I was worried for a moment.

Peppy: Your becoming more like your father!

Falco: I''m fine! You ok over there Fox?
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2003, 10:39:43 PM »
There are more than 290 Trophies! if you get all 120 Shine Sprites in SMS,its rumored you get a trophy.I have seen screenshots of Mario riding yoshi with a Cape on & Samus with her helmet off...I dunno if you can get them...

King of Pink, That's Me!
Find your inner monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2003, 11:45:41 PM »
Oh boy. Here we go again.
No, you cannot get either of those from using a Memory Card from SMS or Metroid Prime. They were being given as prizes in some sort of Japanese contest for Toys "R" Us.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2003, 06:51:49 PM »
I think CW is right, but Prima's SMS player's guide show the one with a caped Mario on a green Yoshi and says you can get it by having a save with all 120 shines from SMS and 290 trophies SSBM.  Why did they print it if it was a Toys "R" Us special?

Edited by - Luigison on 1/7/2003 5:02:06 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2003, 09:22:19 PM »
Because Prima's guides suck. That is all I have to say. They said that in the original SSB, Ness was easier to get than Luigi. Riiiight. That and it wasn't really informative. At all.

Everyone has their own opinions, no matter how WRONG they are.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2003, 11:46:06 PM »
I agree. Prima doesn't make sure their information is correct before they print it.
That was a joke.

Print