Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Sunshine Bugs & Glitches  (Read 13438 times)

« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2004, 07:34:28 AM »
"AHAHA!!! SMBHQ is so cheap!!!"

That's right, wheel_kirby. They also copied the cheats and codes from this website as well.

Si las paredes podrían hablar, podría perforar los agujeros en ellas así que cerrarían el infierno para arriba.

« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2004, 08:36:58 AM »
lizard dude's cool

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 2/22/2004 9:33:25 PM
ask me! i know EVERYTHING about mario.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2004, 10:36:29 AM »
Wowzers, again.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2004, 10:18:21 PM »
Ok, I have a very strange bug for you all... this happened as I was playing while talking on #tmk, I started a new file to and began trying to climb shine gate. (get to the very top.) I jumped onto the basket thats high off the ground, and stood on the side closes to the hill with my back to shine gate. I did a side jump and I must have did the jump so perfectly that I fell right through the ground perfectly inbetween the back of shine gate, and the ground. PERFECTLY!

Right after I did the jump I heard for a split second the underground music from when you enter manholes. then I waited and the camera came close up to mario. every thing looked as if it were under water but mario would control as if he was on dry land. I jumped did a hover spray and then fell through the "Ground under ground" I was "Standing on" a second earlier. I died as if I fell of a cliff or something. It was so wierd. I tried to dupelicate the glitch but I couldnt. you try, it must be perfect remember.

Motto: Never do things too perfect, espessialy side jumping in SMS.

------------------------------

Wheel_kirby

------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

Print