Print

Author Topic: Super Mario World/Super Mario Advance 2 Incomplete  (Read 4317 times)

« on: July 17, 2006, 11:57:23 PM »
Hey,

New here. I have beaten the original SMW about a dozen times, but, you know on the front where it says the percent you got completed? The highest I've gotten was a 97. So I recently got SMA 2 which is the same, and I played it and beat it in an hour or so, but, to my amaze, and doing everything as in the original, I only got 86 X_X

Ok, I mean everything. I got all the star paths (Except the one above Bowsers castle, is there even a way there?) completed the special section and did all the levels and hidden levels. All switches, etc.

It's just that I think the game is wrong for lowering my percent >_< But anyways, did anyone get 100? If so, please name some levels that may be hard to find (I also did the tube levels)

Thanks!

Laterz.......
"Thy May Play By The Rules Until They Play Such." --Zero

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2006, 01:14:29 AM »
Somehow I don't believe the "97" part is true... it's the amount of goals you've found, and there are only 96. And if it's help you seek, what could help more than the site of which these forums are a part?
Well, if I can help in any way more than that, I'd say don't forget to complete the Star Worlds with the normal goals and not just the secret ones. Glad to help (if I have).
(By the way, welcome to the Fungi Forums.)
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2006, 11:22:45 AM »
lol,

Weird, cause I look at my game and it says 97 ^_^ But yea, I did complete all of the stuff, guess that's it. I still dunno why they didn't make 100 goals? X_X

Thanks 4 your help!

Laterz.........

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2006, 11:27:12 AM »
What version is your SMW cart?
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2006, 05:15:58 PM »
That,

Is a good question, cause it seems I am the only one to reach 97. But 96/97 it is still disappointing that it is not 100 T_T X_X

Laterz......

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2006, 06:16:52 PM »
What an oddity. Did you find a goal in Yoshi's House?! How? No, really... in all seriousness, do you have a picture of this?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2006, 03:22:16 PM »
lol,

Really, it may sound like I'm trying to show off, but my game does say 97. I don't have a pic, but I'll try to get one, just buy me a cam ^_^ lol, jk. Nah, my cousin has my snes right now, but I really don't have too much desire into arguing about it. It is already sad to find out there not 100 goals T_T

No need for sarcasm, Birdy ^_^ trying to be a friendly new comer.

Laterz........

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2006, 07:14:16 PM »
-Fly to the ceiling in the first Ghost house
-Jump off Yoshi under the Cheese Bridge goal
-Beat the Soda Lake level
-Beat Bowser's back door level
-Go through all the exits in Chocolate Island
-Go through all the exits in the Forest of Illusion
-Go through all the exits in Star World
-Beat Funky
Senior Mariology professor