Print

Author Topic: Fake new mario games  (Read 10100 times)

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2004, 02:44:32 PM »
I thought there were 100 digits all together, including the one 1.

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2004, 10:26:40 PM »
nope

Edited by - Hirocon on 5/1/2004 9:27:01 PM

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2004, 10:34:34 PM »
Google- number of searches google.com usually finds!

------------------------------
Everything above was sarcasm. Please ignore everything I have just said.
------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2004, 09:18:04 PM »
Back to the topic: BORED: THE GAME! You can control one of 10 characters, including all the BORED writers(some are secret characters)! Only for Nintendo DS!

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.<•>_<•>

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2004, 03:55:15 PM »
Grand Theft Fungus: Mushroom Kingdom. In this M-rated game for the N8, you control Mario, who, after Bowser killed Peach, got so drugged and boozed up, he doesn't know what he's doin'. The controls are completely random, and every five minutes Mario throws up and falls on the ground asleep. But, be warned, if you play it for twelve hours, Mario goes into hangover mode, in which you lose control of him and he sleeps and pukes everywhere for another twelve hours. (NOTE: You cannot skip this) At the end of the game, Mario realizes that there's no plot at all to it and falls asleep for one week straight (Once again, you cannot skip this) and then wakes up to tell you that you've beaten the game. Plus, if you listen closely (Max volume, head against TV) you can hear Mario whisper some spoilers for Grand Theft Fungus 2: Beanbean Kingdom. This game is not available in the following continents: North America, South America, Asia, Africa, Antarctica, Australia, and Europe. This game is only available on Easter Island on Febuary 34, 4678 for the low low price of eight-thousand six hundred thirty-nine dollars and nine-hundred ninety-nine cents. Enjoy!

A funny story:

A boy from my art class was jokingly acting like an evil demon-type thing. When queryed "Why don''t you act like a man?" he accidentely replied "I''''m not a man."
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

Sqrt2

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2004, 02:42:43 PM »
Mushroom City, a game where you are the mayor of a small mushroom town and you have to look after all the people in the city. As well as the usual natural disasters (fire,flood,earthquakes etc)there are mario-themed ones such as gangs of koopa troopas terrorising the town or the town being attacked by giant bloopers.

There is even the option to play a challenge mode where you must rebuild the town (after being destroyed by Bowser)in only 15 years

Hard work has never killed anyone, but I don''''t want to risk it.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2004, 04:15:46 PM »
Double posts can get a little annoying, but pentuple posts are just ridiculous.

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2004, 04:25:30 PM »
Also, notice the 12 minute gap between the third and fourth posts.

"They say that opposites attract. She''s really something and I''m really nothing. How much more opposite can you get?"- Charlie Brown
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2004, 07:34:45 PM »
Super Maria Sunshine!

Now Maria comes to GameCube! Save Delfino Plasa! Collect all 120 Shines! Look really cool! Only for Nintendo GameCube. Rated e for elephants.

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2004, 10:04:07 PM »
What a cheesy way to raise post count...

Sqrt2

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2004, 01:48:02 PM »
Sorry for the pentuple posts people,I had recieved an error message so I re-sent my post

Hard work has never killed anyone, but I don''t want to risk it.

Edited by - Sqrt2 on 6/21/2004 3:41:48 AM
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2004, 07:18:21 AM »
Nintendo has recently announced, and without warning that a new game is coming towards the Nintendo GameCube next spring!!

The game's gonna be called Koopaling's Kapers, and it will star all of the old seven Koopalings!!

What's the story?

Well, the game talks about the adventures of the Koopalings and tells us about where were they between Yoshi's Safari and Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga...

Nintendo mentions that there are different modes of playing this game, like story and multiplayer modes...

Nintendo mentions that when we first start the game, we will play as Iggy Koopa as our first character...

And as we advance through the game, we will then take rolls of the other Koopalings...
Nintendo says that the character switch was inspired by RareWare's Donkey Kong 64..

If you don't believe me that Nintendo really announced such a game, then take a gander at the 'Official Art' pic Nintendo released to the press...

It's a cool 3D art of Ludwing Von Koopa!!

Koopaling's Kapers - COMING SOON!

(REALITY CHECK: Was my '3D' Ludwing pic convincing? Heh!

Honestly, I did that pic!!)

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2004, 02:11:29 PM »
That picture's amazing.

Romance is for the weak-minded.

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2004, 05:25:07 PM »
Super Mario Doughnuts-the new Mario game where Mario has to snarf down tens of thousands of doughnuts!

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2004, 07:08:46 PM »
Just In!!!!:
Mario's Pipe Adventures (rated M)
Mario must clean out certain brown stuff in certain pipes.....back to the plumbing days: there is also 1 minigame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!1!!!oneoneone!!!!!!1111    Release Date: every day in the real world

Donkey Kong: Starring Jump Man, aka Mario, Mario must save his girlfriend from the giant ape that captured her!!!11 Release Date: early 80's.

Mario's Pro Skater: Mario and friends star in their very own pro skating game, where instead of tapes or cash, you collect stars and coins! Release Date: pfft....whenever

Mario Bros.: The amazing spinoff from donkey kong! Take on the original enemies! Realease Date: shouldn't you know this???

Mariablo: The rpg that is played out just like the Diablo games. You take on new and already known enemies, as well as bosses and specials. Mario learns magic in this game by using mana, and some mana attacks are the fireball, etc. Release Date: In your best dreams

and last but not least:
Mario Pinaball Land 2: MArio pinball, 2. Release date: Actually, this is probably coming out.

"Look, child. Someone is stealing my water."- Mayor
 "Um, sir? It just went down the drain."- Meg
 *Mayor Pours water in plant, plant absorbs water*
 "Even so.."- Mayor, Family Guy

SIG VIOLATOR

Print