Print

Author Topic: My Story's Preview  (Read 2223 times)

« on: February 05, 2003, 12:34:56 PM »
Super Mario Bros: The Legend of Culex
In a peaceful dimension, the Mushroom Kingdom, after many hardships of terror and darkness from what the citizens thought were evil, all was finally peaceful, forever....? Mario is in his room, (the Pipe House) when he remember's his adventure through the Mushroom World; when the Smithy Gang attacked. he thought back at all the things he thought were evil then said to himself "Mamamia! They're not evil!" and that was true. All those other enemies he thought were evil like Bowser, Tatanga, Wart, Smithy, and all the others were just mean greedy people that wanted to rule the place. Then he thought of Culex, the dark mage upon which he had defeated once, "the only real evil there will ever be...Culex. wonder where he is now?" he thought....

THAT WAS ONLY A PROLOGUE/PREVIEW. THERE WILL BE MORE SOON!

----

<Whirlwind> Life's like a tornado, you keep on spinning around.
<Kirby> Uhhh, you do?
<Whirlwind> Sure ya do.
<Kirby> How?
<Whirlwind> Simple. you just start spinnin' around like so, *starts spinning around* and keep spinnin' *keeps on spinning* and life goes on.
<Kirby> But, how IS life like a tornado.
<Whirlwind> I dunno.
<Kirby> .........
----

Life's like a tornado, you keep on spinning around.
Uhhh, you do?
Sure ya do.
How?
Simple. you just start spinnin' around like so, *starts spinning around* and keep spinnin' *keeps on spinning* and life goes on.
But, how IS life like a tornado.
I dunno.

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2003, 02:22:51 AM »
Oooh interesting...does he have black magic like ganondorf?that would be cool

Do you know when we die,we''ll be boos too?
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2003, 10:43:52 PM »
If only you could have music with your stories... oh well.

SpaceLuigi, defender of the Mario universe... and beyond
SpaceLuigi, defender of the Mario universe... and beyond

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2003, 05:25:33 PM »
um, sorry i haven't posted chapter 1 yet, (it's been a long time...) but i have been doing other stuff, and i've been too busy...so i decided to temperarily cancel the story until later on...sorry, i am only doing stuff like this in my spare time, of which i haven't had much of lately...sorry again, i will work on the story as soon as possible.

----

<Whirlwind> Life's like a tornado, you keep on spinning around.
<Kirby> Uhhh, you do?
<Whirlwind> Sure ya do.
<Kirby> How?
<Whirlwind> Simple. you just start spinnin' around like so, *starts spinning around* and keep spinnin' *keeps on spinning* and life goes on.
<Kirby> But, how IS life like a tornado.
<Whirlwind> I dunno.
<Kirby> .........
----

Life's like a tornado, you keep on spinning around.
Uhhh, you do?
Sure ya do.
How?
Simple. you just start spinnin' around like so, *starts spinning around* and keep spinnin' *keeps on spinning* and life goes on.
But, how IS life like a tornado.
I dunno.

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2003, 07:31:28 PM »
Interesting indeed.Your right it does suck that we cant put music to these types of things.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2003, 08:37:22 PM »

So, you think you can't put music on here, eh? Heehehehehee...

I fear the monkey in your soul.

That was a joke.

Print