Print

Author Topic: Re: The Game of Choice  (Read 2854 times)

« on: September 10, 2004, 12:53:30 AM »
Donkey Kong

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2004, 06:11:38 PM »
Donkey Kong. Hah, two against one, DK wins!

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. The universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2004, 07:49:13 PM »
Yeah, DK fo sho.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2004, 03:26:59 AM »
I'll vote for Mario Bros.! They should be rather more than Donkey Kong!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2004, 05:40:09 PM »
Sorry for fogetting about this!

Donkey Kong wins with 3 votes.

Game Vs. #2 Rd. 1
DK Jr.
-Vs.-
Donkey Kong 3

After 10 versus the next round begins!

My vote this time is DK 3.

------------------------------
As an answer to Meowrik''s sig: After the McChefs tear off all of the loose meat that we normally eat, they scrape the leftover meat on the bones off and into the breading. My Bro told me (he worked there) and Chup says that he''s probably right.

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2004, 06:46:07 PM »
gamemaster, you always vote for the wrong game.
Donkey Kong Jr. pwns.

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. The universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaChupVinsonluigi

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2004, 07:48:38 PM »
I still can't believe you made a signature collage and didn't include a portion of Time slowed and Reality bent.

Egg Power

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2004, 08:54:55 PM »
Actually, Paratroopa, those arcade games are almost equally matched. I just tend to like those other games more. I like DK3's game much more than DK Jr.'s. It seems more challenging. Don't kill my thoughts, man!

As an answer to Meowrik''s sig: After the McChefs tear off all of the loose meat that we normally eat, they scrape the leftover meat on the bones off and into the breading. My Bro told me (he worked there) and Chup says that he''s probably right.

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2004, 09:17:50 AM »
Challenge, shmallenge.  DKJr. was one of my favorites when I was a kid.  It was a lot like the first where you climb to the top of a structure but the levels were bigger and you could move faster.  DK3 involves being stuck in a room and spraying DK in the rear while you get chased by bees.  Unless the other levels are different that sounds a little boring.

"Kids, don''t use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs."
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2004, 02:38:45 PM »
TEM: I was planning on yours, but I couldn't fit it in to make it work. I need another sig to combine it with.

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2004, 05:31:28 PM »
After playing the games, I actually started to realize the entertainment value of DK Jr. I still like Mario Bros. more than Donkey Kong, though, no matter what you say!

Print