Print

Author Topic: This is fun! Well... Kinda...  (Read 1759 times)

« on: November 20, 2004, 01:47:39 PM »
If you have Super Mario 64. Start the game, and wait until Mario's face appears. You can stretch it!!! Well,that's not it,  press B two times, and if you hold R All the time you stretch his face,Mario's face will stay like that! If you have this game on an emulator,please post screenshots of his face here.

-*My signature is for rent*-

(5 € a week)

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2004, 03:53:01 PM »
Great idea for a thread!  I knew about stretching Mario's face in the game but didn't figure out the R button thing until I looked in the Player's guide and saw the funny experiments (or maybe it was in the instruction manual?).  Three of my favorite things to do with this is raise Mario's mustahce over his eyes, stretch his ears out like elf ears, and stretch his hat up and down so his eyes either look really squished or disappear.  I hope that SM64DS has all 4 faces in it!

COUNTDOWN TO DS: 001 DAY(S) REMAINING!!!  AHHHHHH!!!!!  IT’S ALMOST HERE!  TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY!  HOW ON EARTH AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP TONIGHT?!?!

On November 21st, Nintendo will unleash the greatest handheld system on America that this world has ever seen.  Two screens, two extra buttons, one touch-sensitive screen, wireless multiplayer, voice recognition, a rechargeable battery, and more.  Prepare to severely wet yourself.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2004, 04:10:36 PM »
If you stretch his mustache to his eyes,it looks like he's wearing sunglasses!

-*My signature is for rent*-

(5 € a week)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2004, 04:25:46 PM »
This thread is about 8 years too late.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2004, 05:11:09 PM »
Yeah. I discovered this [accidently] on  the first time I booted it.

Edited by - Suffix on 11/20/2004 3:12:52 PM

Print