Print

Author Topic: Super Mario 128 Is coming to GameCube!!!  (Read 2112 times)

« on: November 27, 2004, 08:26:10 AM »
I don't know when,but the latest Famitsu magazine says so!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2004, 09:43:43 AM »
This has been known for sometime, but has only recently been made official.  While I will be happy to get the game on any system, I hope they have a Mario game to launch the Revolution.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2004, 12:57:34 PM »
At this rate it's probibly going to be one of it's last titles.  Hopefully we will get some details on the game.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2004, 01:17:25 PM »
Yay. I'm so excited, I just can't find a way to let out all the joy that fills my whole being.  I've been waiting so long, I can finally spend all my money on this video game which I know nothing about.  This game represents my religious practice to express my faith in a fictional character who doesn't exist.  Yes, this is so great.

And if you can catch the sarcasm, then the tags aren't needed.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2004, 01:18:59 PM »
What sarcasm?  I share the same "religious practice".
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2004, 09:12:48 PM »
As do I. I think it's called "hope". Or maybe "track record".

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2004, 01:35:17 PM »
Thus, my username breaks on...

Heh...
I'm not surprised that the next SUper Mario is still coming to the GameCube...
Afterall, if it's not, how come people still say '128' when we all know that codename 'Revolution' is ought to be a 256-bit console?

I'm just anticipated to see the super secret game revealled at last, next year, during May, at E3!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2004, 02:30:21 PM »
The same month as my birthday!! *rambles on about how TMK made a mailbag on the same date as his golden birthday, and also the same year as when he graduated from high school and got a new GC*

Has anyone heard any news about that strange marionette game that migt be coming?

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/28/2004 12:34:01 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Print