Print

Author Topic: Good-bye.  (Read 11365 times)

« on: June 13, 2003, 02:27:20 PM »
Well ... I may as well just tell everyone. I'm rubbish at HTML and art. And I'm not really an 86er ... I'm 12. I just wanted to be like everyone else ... I'll never return, since I've lied to everyone. I don't care what you do, be it verbally abuse me or laugh at me. Good ... bye.
"Blue, start over. Yellow is caution. Red is danger."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2003, 02:29:32 PM »
Don't leave...! I'll forgive you for lying! Why *did* you lie, though? I don't judge people by their age.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

Edited by - Sapphira on 6/13/2003 1:31:11 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2003, 02:35:01 PM »
Good bye Mr. Pineapple, Goodbye.

It''s ah me Marioguy! I''m also the master of Tetris Attack!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2003, 02:37:00 PM »
Because I just wanted to be like everyone. I hated being a little kid, talking to people much, much older than me.

EDIT: (Marioguy, where does this whole 'Pineapple' business come from?)

Edited by - Yoshi6 on 6/13/2003 1:38:14 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2003, 02:40:40 PM »
...Well, still... Don't leave because of that... :(

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2003, 02:41:05 PM »
You have to be 13 to pertisapate in these fourms. Now, let's talk about how cute I am.

It''s ah me marioguy! I''m the master of Tetris Attack.

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2003, 02:44:58 PM »
Some kid in my school always talked about pineapples and how they will take over the world and how in a few centuries later that people will wish that they were pineapples. So now it's my new word of nonesence.

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2003, 02:56:37 PM »
Oh, so I'm not allowed into the forums anyway?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2003, 02:58:56 PM »
I don't remember there being any age rules... Besides, marioguy, here is only 11.

--------------------

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2003, 03:07:54 PM »
Oh, wow! I'm not alone! *hugs everyone* I'm staying here, from now on. Sapphira, thanks for encouraging me. MarioGuy, what's that 'funeral' topic about? I never actually said I was leaving, except in the first post. Fellow Gamer's Haven members, I'll e-mail you the password right away via my new address. It'll be: GaroMaster7@hotmail.com (Garos are these weird tribal things from Majora's Mask.)

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2003, 03:07:55 PM »
Oh, wow! I'm not alone! *hugs everyone* I'm staying here, from now on. Sapphira, thanks for encouraging me. MarioGuy, what's that 'funeral' topic about? I never actually said I was leaving, except in the first post. Fellow Gamer's Haven members, I'll e-mail you the password right away via my new address. It'll be: GaroMaster7@hotmail.com (Garos are these weird tribal things from Majora's Mask.)

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2003, 03:10:58 PM »
Listen, Yoshi6, lying to us was wrong, and there is no such thing as a good lie.

However, if you leave now, you'd only be running away from your problem.

Let's see... I can think of only one way I can forgive you. And that is for you to stay here, and let us get to know the real you.

If you continue to come to these forums, you can cheer people up, entertain them with your opinions, and just give them someone to talk to. That is repentance in it's truest sense, I believe.

So why not make it up to us by staying? I mean, it's the least you could do. ;D

EDIT: Ahem. It seems I was late. Glad you're staying, Yoshi6.

Edited by - Black Mage on 6/13/2003 2:17:55 PM

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2003, 03:11:56 PM »
We're all glad you're staying. Or are we? I really don't know.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2003, 03:33:50 PM »
Yay! You're staying!! Anyway, I agree with Black Mage; staying is the least you can do if you want to make up for it.

Anyway! Woohoo! The password!! Finally! ;)

--------------------

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2003, 05:10:47 PM »
Let's see, if you're 12, and I'm 14, then we must be the youngest here-besides marioguy, who's 11...and you used to hang around the 86ers....and now your site isn't just some title thing anymore....it all goes down to one thing.....you're doing the same stuff as me-except the lying part. I'm young, you're young. I hang around with the 86ers, sometimes, which you will be now doing, and we're both putting up new sites. We must have the same brain....

But that lie you said really fooled everyone! I could've said that I was Deezer's brother and you would all be afraid of me because Deezer would give me the power to BAN YOU ALL! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Bowser laugh.
I wouldn't do that, though. I was just giving an example of how stupid we are and how we can be tricked so easily!

Oh, marioguy, I think your friend talks about pineapples because he/she watches Spongebob Squarepants and wants to live in a pineapple house like Spongebob.
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Print