Print

Author Topic: Piantissimo: What's up with this dude?  (Read 8306 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2005, 05:33:23 PM »
No, my not saying white people come from the incorrect part of Italy.

I was going to type "right" but thought that'd be misleading. But generally, people in the southern part of most countries (in the northern hemisphere, at least) have darker skin. This could mean Il Piantissimo probably lived in Southern Italy, or Sicily.

Edited by - Vidgmchtr on 3/24/2005 3:33:58 PM
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2005, 06:05:52 PM »
I would say more but I want to be politically correct. Doesn't everyone? :)

If a tree falls in the woods, do all the others laugh at it?
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2005, 06:07:55 PM »
Paintissimo is deffinently a cool character, but how can he run with that heavy purple helmet on his head? But he made a good addition to SMS, in my opinion.

"We roll tonight, to the guitar bite, and for those about to rock... I salute you."-AC/DC
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2005, 06:24:23 PM »
My brain hurts.

Also, I think that Piantissimo is kinda like another version of Koopa the Quick. Wouldn't it be cool if they raced...

It''s funny until someone gets hurt. Then it gets hilarious!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2005, 06:30:07 PM »
My brain always hurts. (I'm probably going to get in trouble for saying one thing out of topic.)

"We roll tonight, to the guitar bite, and for those about to rock... I salute you."-AC/DC

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2005, 11:07:59 PM »
I always thought that Piantissimo, Mario and Luigi weren't completely human. There are just so many additions that would suggest otherwise. There are so many sentient species in the Mushroom Kingdom, why not add another, subhuman species? I could go with the Yoshi theory (See Mariology)But that's almost too great and perfect to actually work. The simpler explanation is that they are simply a unique, distinct race.

The Yoshi theory was so perfect, it was cannon, until I disovered Piantissimo. At first i went on with the yoshi theory, denying his very existance, but I had to take notice.

By the way...i don't belive Mario & Luigi ame from Earth. :( Maybe their ancestors (But that's another thory. ;) )

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2005, 12:02:31 AM »
SMW2 pretty much proves that they were born in the Mushroom Kingdom.  As for the subhuman theory, would Wario and Waluigi fit into this category too?  After all, they have some pretty super-human powers.

-----------------------------
"The bigger they are, the harder I fight."

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2005, 10:31:52 PM »
Yeah, actually, I've always seen them as leprechauns /subhuman. Heh....Maybe they're Mario and Luigi's half brothers?

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2005, 12:06:27 AM »
Leprechauns, eh?  There's one I havn't heard before.  ;-)

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2005, 12:47:56 AM »
See my theory on Wario and Waluigi, and also my theory of SSB in Kamikaze Koopa's Mariology thread. That could prove the Wario Bros' slightly Elvish look- they could be part Hyrulian!

It''''s funny until someone gets hurt. Then it gets hilarious!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2005, 12:05:55 PM »
I agree Wario bros. might be part-elf/hylian because his ears are pointy.

"You can milk anything with nipples."~Gaylord Focker

Edited by - ledzeppelinrocks on 3/27/2005 10:08:11 AM

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2005, 07:55:48 PM »
I like that Idea! I've never thought of that...Wario's darned fat to be an elf, though. And greedy, like a leprechaun.....

Why not? ;)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2005, 09:08:43 PM »
In Zelda: Majora's Mask, the Music Box House music is the same or similar to the Big Boo's Merry-go-round in Super Mario 64.

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2005, 09:18:49 PM »
But the thought of Wario being a Hyrulian is also quite funny since the Zelda games are so sophisticated while Wario games have little or no meaning whatsoever.

"You can milk anything with nipples."~Gaylord Focker

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2005, 09:20:46 PM »
Well, I used to deny their existance too, you know. Now, I'm not so sure....

Print