Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1719201 times)

« Reply #1320 on: January 14, 2007, 04:56:50 PM »
Adding onto NE's ANGST!, I find it even funnier that some people haven't even actually WATCHED what they're complaining about.

I'm quite sure people should actually watch something before they can form a legitimate opinion on it. Instead, they just read opinions on it from other media such as reviews or in articles and newspapers, and form an opinion that way.

So yeah, either ignore it (which is the best option), or actually see whatever it is yourself. THEN, if you don't like it, ignore it.

Here's my two cents:

* Toad tosses coins onto neaby desk.

I have watched South Park, so I have a right to complain about it when the subject arises (I could complain now, but I have something far more ANGSTy to complain about..) I am a nice guy, and will wait until a subject that I want to complain about comes up, instead of just complaining all the time.

I have ANGST because my fiancee's car was broken into a couple of nights ago while we were sleeping. Whoever did it popped her driver's side window out of place with a crowbar, and then must've opened the door after unlocking it like that.

They didn't take anything out of the car, though, and they also hit ten other cars in the parking lot the same night. The landlord thinks it must've been the same person, because all the other cars were broken into the same way (crowbar). Nothing was reported missing from any of the other cars either. The landlord called the cops, and asked them to do finger prints.

I'm hoping that if they find out it's someone that lives in the apartment complex, that he asks them to leave (he can do that, right?). In the meantime, I'm going to look for another place to live..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1321 on: January 15, 2007, 08:25:01 PM »
^^ Man, that stinks.

I have ANGST because I don't know how to beat Yoshi's Fruit Adventure (SMS, last level on Ricco Harbor).  Oh well, over to the game help board...
-------------

« Reply #1322 on: January 15, 2007, 08:38:47 PM »
I work at my local library, and I've noticed a trend developing in book titles which bothers me a bit. There's a really high number of books whose titles always have to do with someone's daughter: The General's Daughter, The Pilot's Daughter, The Doctor's Daughter, The Grave Digger's Daughter, The Person's Daughter, the list goes on. It's becoming more and more cliché.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1323 on: January 15, 2007, 10:06:58 PM »
All of my pants are too short now. It's a good thing I always wear crew socks.

« Reply #1324 on: January 16, 2007, 01:25:55 PM »
This cut on my tongue is really painful, and has been annoying me since Thursday. I think I'm going to have to cease wearing my retainer for awhile as this only aggravates the wound.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1325 on: January 16, 2007, 05:19:07 PM »
I dislike how many book and movie titles are formed on the present participle. It gets worse all the time.
That was a joke.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1326 on: January 17, 2007, 02:01:36 PM »
Wait, remind me again what a participle is?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #1327 on: January 17, 2007, 02:22:11 PM »
My middle finger got shut in a door today. A very heavy door, so yeah, it hurts to do anything with that finger, including typing and playing guitar.
Darn

« Reply #1328 on: January 17, 2007, 09:09:42 PM »
I got into a fight with my sister. It was vicious. It felt like a real fight (I got a bite that seemed to mess with the nerves in my arms) and some of my hair pulled out (and my scalp pulled so I can't really braid my hair because of the pain) and my fingers cut and a cut on my lip. The spectators (my BFF and others) said it looked like a catfight. My head hurts.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1329 on: January 17, 2007, 10:06:17 PM »
I don't get to sleep tonight- instead, I get more than 10 hours of sitting on a plane in the middle of the night, most probably surrounded by crying babies. Hopefully I'll have the TVs in the back of the seats. @_@
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1330 on: January 17, 2007, 10:53:54 PM »
Well, I think I'm crazy again, or at least I'm getting that paranoid obsessive-compulsive feeling that reappears every so often.  You know, when half of what I say is me saying that I suck.  It goes away after awhile.

I think present participle is like "gone" or "been".  I'm probably wrong.  Or maybe that's the self-loathing talking.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1331 on: January 18, 2007, 04:15:30 PM »
That was a joke.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1332 on: January 18, 2007, 04:53:33 PM »
Thanks Chupperson. But what's wrong with a title like that?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1333 on: January 18, 2007, 07:40:57 PM »
There are too many of them and I find them annoying.
Especially stuff like "Jumping Ship", "Riding in Cars With Boys", "Somethinging Something", stick out in my mind.
That was a joke.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1334 on: January 19, 2007, 03:36:49 PM »
I once had a standardized test with a passage entitled "Ordering Boots by Mail". That kinda bugged me.

Print