Print

Author Topic: Post Your Brawl Pics Here!  (Read 190970 times)

« Reply #675 on: January 23, 2009, 07:06:17 PM »
Wow. Great pictures, Toad! Some of them were pretty funny. I especially liked "Epic Save!" and "Has anyone seen Olimar?"
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #676 on: January 23, 2009, 07:14:08 PM »
Yes. I know Fran (and most of the.. bunny women) have white hair, but this shot just happened that way. Most of my shots just happen to take place when someone pauses at an opprotune moment.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #677 on: January 23, 2009, 08:01:59 PM »
Viera. They're called Viera.
That was a joke.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #678 on: January 23, 2009, 11:18:12 PM »
As in Meredith?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #679 on: January 31, 2009, 01:10:16 AM »
Here we go again!

What did you bring me, what did you bring me..?!

The hypnotist made Wario think he's a dog!

Noo! Not Mr G&W!

Sonic is not amused by Crazy Hand's antics

This is what it looks like when you are poked on Facebook.

Evolution

Why won't it shut up?!

"Hold still! I'll put your foot out Waluigi!"

Send this one back, he's too green!

Now in kitchen stadium, Metal Chef Kirby takes on the challenger..

We saved.. a rock?

"Do you want to catch him?" "No"

One of these enemies does not belong.

"Mah house is on fire!"
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #680 on: January 31, 2009, 01:17:38 AM »
LOL! These are awesome! I liked all of them! I liked the "Noo! Not Mr G&W!!" the most.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #681 on: January 31, 2009, 09:11:54 AM »
All of them were clever and funny.  I liked "This is what it looks like when you are poked on Facebook," and "What did you bring me, what did you bring me...?!" brought to my attention some details on the cages I hadn't noticed before.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #682 on: January 31, 2009, 09:27:44 AM »
Are you implying that Buzzy Beetles are higher life forms than Koopa Troopas? Not that I care, I think they're overlooked all too much.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #683 on: January 31, 2009, 11:24:41 AM »
I did some thinking about Bowser's evolution, and maybe I should have switched the Koopa and Dry Bones: Bones are fireproof, Koopa is not. Then got to thinking how the Paper Mario series completely screwed all that up and.. Bowser's evolution still makes sense.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #684 on: January 31, 2009, 12:43:06 PM »
All pretty good, though I would agree "Evolution" needed some mixing up.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #685 on: January 31, 2009, 01:21:54 PM »
Buzzy Beetles are immune to fire, whereas Koopa Troopas aren't.
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #686 on: January 31, 2009, 02:00:50 PM »
Neither is Bowser.

Edit: Nyeah, I don't see how a skeleton becomes a bipedal turtle which becomes a quadrupedal turtle which becomes a big demon bipedal turtle.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #687 on: January 31, 2009, 07:00:40 PM »
Neither is Bowser.

Edit: Nyeah, I don't see how a skeleton becomes a bipedal turtle which becomes a quadrupedal turtle which becomes a big demon bipedal turtle.

Bowser takes more fireball hits to kill, Koopas take one.

And that's the thing about evolution: It often doesn't make sense.

Edit: now that I think about it, the order should be Beetle-Bones-Koopa-Bowser. Based off the platforming games, that makes more sense. Mabey I'll do another evolution..
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 03:00:59 PM by Toad »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #688 on: February 16, 2009, 12:28:27 AM »
Since I just got the hacked Brawl disc to work and will want to play with that a lot, this is the last batch I'll have for quite a while. I just think posting pictures of with edited textures would break the spirit of this thread, where the point is to make art with what Brawl gives you.

Too close for comfort

"Who's behind me? I can't see behind me so you must describe him in more detail!"

...I-I don't know

Metroid Movie: Rehearsal for that big scene that was never in the game and is sure to bother all the fans

lol its funneh bcuz irt looks liek teh bluborlb is gunna eat it im creative and funny right lol

MARIO!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #689 on: February 16, 2009, 09:35:16 PM »
Sorry for sounding dreadfully noobish, but could those of us who are still confused have a more-understandable rundown of how to upload Brawl screenshots than the "explanation" offered in the first post?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Print