Poll

What kind of person are you?

Liberal
Conservative
Centrist
Statist
Libertarian
Print

Author Topic: Liberal or Conservative?  (Read 22405 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2007, 08:04:14 AM »
Even though I missed it, I didn't care. I was already informed of it elsewhere. Besides, I only have a few years of not-caring left.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2007, 04:51:11 PM »
I'd consider myself liberal-ish, but I don't want to take the quiz in case it somehow says I'm a CommuNazi. And I'm lazy.
every

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2008, 09:43:46 PM »

That was about where I was guessing I'd be.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2008, 09:05:03 AM »

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2008, 01:09:36 PM »

CrossEyed7 and I apparently have similar political leanings.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2008, 11:02:15 PM »
I think I lean just a bit more to the libertarian side, but Centrist is good, too.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2008, 12:38:13 AM »
I took this test. It says I'm liberal.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2008, 08:22:18 AM »
I'm one of the only liberals in my literature class.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2008, 10:50:05 PM »
My result for the test is exactly the same as it was when I took it on the first page. Awesome.
~I.S.~

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2008, 11:25:45 PM »

This was a bit of a surprise.
every

« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2008, 12:53:09 PM »

A centrist leaning towards libertarian. I've changed some since I last took the test.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2008, 03:43:15 PM »

I consider myself completely outside the political spectrum. I'm not willing to delve into exactly what shapes my opinions, but I don't fit into any spot on a political chart.
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2008, 03:52:13 PM »

I consider myself completely outside the political spectrum. I'm not willing to delve into exactly what shapes my opinions, but I don't fit into any spot on a political chart.
Hmm.  Looks like about where Hitler would have put himself.  I am now very curious as to where you'd be if you'd actually taken the short quiz.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2008, 04:21:24 PM »
Hmm.  Looks like about where Hitler would have put himself.  I am now very curious as to where you'd be if you'd actually taken the short quiz.
If you're referring to the fact that the point is in the direction of Statist/Conservative, that doesn't mean anything. I just put it at a random point outside the diagram. :P

I looked at the quiz, but I wasn't able to answer some of those questions due to their generalness and other factors, so I'd just be placed somewhere around Conservative and Centrist based on the "results".

(Then again, if you're referring to the fact that Hitler would've considered himself "above" the politcal spectrum, I wouldn't consider myself above it-just outside it.)
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2008, 08:20:05 AM »

Just as I figured.
Professional Paisano here

Print