Print

Author Topic: I found DiC Entertainment! They sponsored the Mario cartoons!  (Read 7384 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2001, 10:10:47 AM »
Kids WB has the rights to the Pokemon cartoons... and a lot of kids watch it after school. So your best bet is to call Kids WB and ask them about it...

Mama mia! It''s-a me, Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2001, 02:56:59 PM »
Mabey if we call a WB station and ask how can we get to the big cartoon depeartment, it might work.

------------------------------
The Game Master.

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2001, 08:35:47 PM »
http://www.frazled.com/~danny/tv_show.htm                                                  Go here to download those wonderful Mario cartoons. This site has episodes from all three shows. My e-mail is  Jetsons1999@aol.com

LWD
LWD

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2001, 01:43:50 PM »
I believe the old Mario cartoons originally aired on CBS Saturday mornings about 10 or 11 years ago. I think Fam aired reruns and later on Mario All Stars was aired on USA Network. Hope that helped some and hope the start airing them again. I liked Mario All Stars.

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2001, 01:51:47 PM »
Sorry, I meant NBC. Really I've only seen it on Fam and on USA. Really, I hope they start airing new shows, but right now Nintendo is too focused on Pokemon. Whatever works for them

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2001, 02:48:37 PM »
I think UPN used to carry the one based on the Super mario world.

Andrevan

• Plumber's Apprentice
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2001, 02:50:21 PM »
Well, I hope I can help you out here. I saw the Super Mario World cartoon on PAX TV (http://www.pax.tv/) about a year to a year and a half ago, at a very early time slot (I videotaped the cartoons). You can contact PAX at http://www.pax.tv/contact/corporate-contacts.cfm, and I think they really answer their e-mails. Their phone number is (561) 682-4267. I also used to watch the Mario cartoons on the Family Channel (around 1995 or '96), which became Fox Family not too long ago. Fox Family also ran the Donkey Kong Country show and the Mega Man show, so they're a good choice. Fox Family's phone number is (877) 983-2645. Kids WB does Pokémon, so they're worth a try also. Otherwise, the Cartoon Network does all kinds of cartoons, so I'm sure they would put Mario on (though probably at a bad time slot). I hope this helps you bring back the Mario cartoons. Good luck! ^_^

--Andrevan
~The Nintendo King~
Andrevan@aol.com

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2001, 04:44:06 PM »
I know for a fact that they were on PAX.  I think it's PBS or something now, but not completely sure.

I hope we get these kik-*** cartoons, I wanna see 'em again sooooo bad!  But, those TV guys probably don't give a ___!

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2001, 10:15:43 PM »
Yes, this is a great idea. I want to see Mario back on tv. I have prbobly over 50% of the series on tape but I still want them back. I grew up hooked on the brothers and grew up watching them and it would be like revisiting my past. Good times. Together, we can make a difference!

"Fate has no forgiveness for those who dare stand against it"
"Fate has no forgiveness for those who dare stand against it"

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2001, 10:48:55 PM »
I agree with Andrevan1 about putting the Mario cartoon on Kids WB or Cartoon Network. Man, it's been a long time since I've seen the cartoon. I think I have an episode on tape. I think it's in Spanish, but I'm not sure.

<Insert Smart Aleck Remark Here>

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2001, 06:56:31 PM »
I think cartoon network only airs its own cartoons and hanna barabara ones

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2001, 07:28:17 PM »
I was looking around at that site that has some of the Mario cartoons, and I found a place that said that Cartoon Network was voting on whether they should put on the Mario cartoons. He's supposed to get the results on November 1st.

Here's where I found this stuff:
http://www.frazled.com/~danny/cartoons.htm
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2001, 09:46:32 AM »
We should try Fox Family because they have Mega Man and Donkey Kong cartoons on so they are most likely to put them on, if anybody.
The Heck with Mario! Super Luigi Brothers!

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2001, 09:41:18 PM »
Thanks guys, im about to do some research
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2001, 06:56:08 PM »
on that site, i learned very weird things about the next cartoon. mario and luigi have finally shown their love to the princesses, but to the oposite ones! mario loves daisy and luigi loves peach! daisy and peach's castle are "right across the street" from each other! there are two characters called KoopaTroopa and ParaTroopa! Those are their names! And all they do is play tennis! 'Kootie Pie' (Wendy) is 16 and has a crush on Yoshi! Yoshi!

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

Print