Print

Author Topic: Shigeru Miyamoto stole Princess Daisy as well!  (Read 8122 times)

« on: January 09, 2002, 03:48:34 PM »
http://www.jmcostumers.com/html/daisy.html

Princess Daisy was a made for TV movie from 1983 in which Princess Daisy, the daughter of a Russian prince and an American actor, travels to America to become a model after her parents are killed. Shigeru, while needing to think of an idea for the damsel in distress for Super Mario Land, happened to turn on this movie! He stole Daisy just like he stole Link from the movie Willow!!

Go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and cheat a friend. Do it in the name of heaven, you can justify it in the end. There won''t be any trumpets blowing come the judgement day. On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2002, 03:55:18 PM »
http://www.sc.edu/fitzgerald/essays/plath.html

And look at this one, too! What is going on here???

Go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and cheat a friend. Do it in the name of heaven, you can justify it in the end. There won''t be any trumpets blowing come the judgement day. On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2002, 04:00:54 PM »
http://sites.netscape.net/dayunita/HawaiianRoyaltyToday.htm

Oh, look! An ACTUAL Princess Daisy as well!! Princess Daisy Napulahaokalani Cartwright of Haiwaii! What on Earth could be happening here?????

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2002, 09:20:33 PM »
You really are a jerk Frostbite. For one thing, Shigeru didn't STEAL the character. He just based her on that character (if taht's who he really got it from) and he based Link on Peter Pan! He even said so himself!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2002, 06:11:01 PM »
And he stole Mario from Popeye, Peach from Alice in Wonderland, and Donkey Kong from King Kong! I can not believe he wasn't repeatedly sued! (Well actually, Universal tried to sue him, but Nintendo won the case.)

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2002, 06:37:45 PM »
ERrr...Frost bite im getting a little sick of your dumb idea's! *sends 60 pikmin after him

P.S. yay i got Pikmin today!

Man 1: I must say we have a very exiting proposal.

Man 2: A video game bassed on your many adventures.

Man 1: What would you call it?

Iggy and Spike:..... "The Super Koopa Cousins!"
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2002, 06:54:31 PM »
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0313291217/002-0003130-3839218

Oh dear! Look at this one! Tatanga was stolen as well! Tatanga is a VERY unique name! There's no way this is just a conicidence!

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2002, 07:07:00 PM »
Egad! Not another one!

http://www.toyjapan.com/pages/08.html

Tatanga's Pagosu was stolen from this odd Japanese creature!

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2002, 07:09:36 PM »
ok next your going to say captain olmair was takken from armstrong! please, shut up!

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2002, 11:29:30 AM »
And you call yourselves Mario-fans. Miyamoto did not make Super Mario Land. It was developed by Nintendo R&D1 (Gumpei's team), Miyamoto's team was R&D4.

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2002, 12:30:18 PM »
Okay then, Gumpei Yoki stole Daisy, Tatanga, and the Pagosu!

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2002, 04:59:06 PM »
hey frostbite, your tatanga story doesnt check out, you see that book was published in 1996, a full 7 years AFTER Super Mario Land came out.

---
My coconut gun fires in spurts, If it hits you its gonna hurt!
---
My coconut gun fires in spurts, If it hits you its gonna hurt!

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2002, 08:04:03 PM »
It's a COLLECTION of Native American stories, from different times.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2002, 10:08:59 AM »
frostbite, you call yourself a Mario fan! Humph! I bet I know more about Mario than you do! Go ahead, ask me any question about Mario games, and I'll be able to answer it in no time! Go ahead, I dare you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2002, 10:10:00 AM »
frostbite, you call yourself a Mario fan! Humph! I bet I know more about Mario than you do! Go ahead, ask me any question about Mario games, and I'll be able to answer it in no time! Go ahead, I dare you!

By the way, Gunpie Yokoi and Shegiru Miyamoto didn't steal those characters, they just based their ideas off of them... Everyone who has at least 1/2 a brain knows that (I know you don't!)!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print