Print

Author Topic: Who is Plum?  (Read 4530 times)

« on: January 09, 2002, 07:49:43 PM »
Who is Plum (Mario Golf 64)?

Dear God! Im flat!

Edited by - Paper Mario on 1/12/2002 7:05:07 AM
Hello.

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2002, 08:23:07 PM »
If I remember correctly, Plum is from the Game Boy Mario Golf, and you can send her to the N64 version.

Boredom is a virtue.
Boredom is a virtue.

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2002, 09:03:13 PM »
Probably just some gulfer. They added a few people to make more Gulfers. I don't exactly know why though.

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2002, 03:41:51 PM »
I'm pretty sure Plum comes with Mario Golf 64 in the beginning. The Mario Golf GB characters are Kid, Sherry, Joe, and Azalea. No Plum. And what's with you all spelling it gulf?

Go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and cheat a friend. Do it in the name of heaven, you can justify it in the end. There won''t be any trumpets blowing come the judgement day. On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2002, 07:39:53 PM »
I think Plum comes from PSX's Hot Shots Golf.  I heard that's where Camelot got all their weird human characters for Mario Golf on N64.
What'chu talkin' bout, Dextah?

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2002, 10:19:11 PM »
well, that would explain why they look so weird.

Btw, don't go around saying that golf is 'gulf' or we'll have to change the Gulf of Mexico to the Golf of Mexico.

*gets hit with flying golf clubs*

Ooh, another bad joke: What would be the point of there being a club for golf clubs?

*gets hit with flying golf club bags*

Well, we all have to pitch in with a lousy joke or two sooner or later.
You didn't say wot wot.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2002, 06:29:42 AM »
Nintendo would not allow Camelot to use PlayStation characters on their Nintendo systems... It would be just wrong if PlayStation games were made for Nintendo using Mario characters!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MICROSFT: Nintendo is so old, you should retire! You will fall to the wrath of Microsoft!

NINTENDO: Well, at least WE know how to make good games! Long live Nintendo!

SONY: I like cheese...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2002, 03:32:04 PM »
Mario Golf is not a Playstation game.

Go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and cheat a friend. Do it in the name of heaven, you can justify it in the end. There won''t be any trumpets blowing come the judgement day. On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2002, 12:03:55 AM »
No, it's not... but Hot Shots Golf is, just like I said it is.  And that is Camelot's other golf game, and it's where Plum, Hank, Charlie, etc. came from.

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2002, 08:37:32 AM »
the only game plum has appered in is mario golf 64, not mario gulf 64. There is no game that i know is named with mario and a body of water.

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2002, 01:57:15 PM »
I'm pretty sure Camelot didn't take the Mario Golf non-Mario humans from Hot Shots Golf. Those golfers have weird names like Sweetie Cakes and such. And besides, it would've said it on the Plum trophy is SSBM.

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2002, 10:04:06 PM »
It may have, if they were to mention Playstation or other non-Nintendo systems... anyway, you're probably right.  Why would she be in Melee if she wasn't a Nintendo character?

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2002, 09:49:29 AM »
Arcade cabinets weren't made by Nintendo, either, and it says Mario's first appearance was Donkey Kong Arcade, so they would do non-Nintendo Systems.

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2002, 09:52:03 AM »
it was a nintendo game though

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2002, 10:23:45 AM »
I thought She was a Priness.
Hello.

Print