Print

Author Topic: Starcraft/LOTR Anyone?  (Read 4448 times)

« on: February 14, 2002, 11:03:20 PM »
Hey there.
1.  Do you play Starcraft?  If yes, do you play on Battle.net?

2.  Did you read/watch the Lord of the Rings?

-----------
Bowser: "Hahahahaha Bill Gates!  But today, your pathetic little attacks won''t beat me."
Bill Gates: "What do you mean by that?"
Bowser: "Look what I..ahem..''borrowed'' from Star Haven!  It''s the Star Rod!  It has the power to grant all wishes!"
Bill Gates: (gasp)
Bowser: "And I wish...that X-Box will never be sold and Nintendo will get 200 billion from sales EVERY DAY!!"
(Bowser then proceeds to flame the 55-billionaire)
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2002, 12:21:12 AM »
Heck yeah! I love StarCraft! (I'm not terribly good at it, not quite good enough to try out battle.net quite yet...) And the movie Lord of the Rings was absolutely incredible, though I've never read the books.

Edited by - RaiaGirl on 2/14/2002 10:21:56 PM
-----
Back from the Dead!
RaiaGirl :P

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2002, 03:09:38 PM »
i love the movie
it was awesome
haven't read the books though

____
i hate being the expendable one :O(

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2002, 10:48:39 PM »
Raia, I pretty much suck too.  How about a 1v1?

Oh yeah I also agree.  Movie's awesome, can't wait for second one.  Sorry to ruin it, but...(if you don't want spoilers, QUIT READING NOW)
...Pippin looks in the Stone of Orthanc and almost gets questioned by Sauron himself!  Whatever...enough of that.

-----------
Bowser: "Hahahahaha Bill Gates!  But today, your pathetic little attacks won''t beat me."
Bowser: "Look what I..ahem..''borrowed'' from Star Haven!  It''s the Star Rod!  It has the power to grant all wishes!"
Bowser: "And I wish...that X-Box will never be sold and Nintendo will get 200 billion from sales EVERY DAY!!"
LieutenantEagle
--------

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2002, 02:11:22 PM »
i play starcraft!!!!!!!probably the worst player you've ever seen though...........haven't played on battle.net yet...........

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2002, 11:21:09 AM »
Well then get a darnit screen name for Battle.net, I need to kill someone.  By the way, is that Brood War or regular?

-----------
LieutenantEagle
--------

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2002, 07:58:05 PM »
i used to play on battle net, and i would still play both, but the sofware, like many of my friends were i think defictife ( i cant spell) just like the ****

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2002, 12:04:05 PM »
Please don't laugh at my record: 8-34 in BroodWar, 13-69 in regular.

Oh, by the way, they are releasing a Lord of the Rings videogame for GameCube...they said it in Nintendo Power.

-----------
LieutenantEagle
--------

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2002, 10:53:50 AM »
were you askin me brood war or regular?????i have em both, but im playin regular first just for storyline........i'd challenge you, but i havent even played on battlenet yet, and you'll probably waste me in about 20 mins.....then again, it would be good experience, playing a person instead of an ai that you can trick into errors......but you'd still waste me so im not gonna challenge you.......YET!!!!! MWAH HA HA!!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2002, 01:38:57 PM »
Starcraft Rocks!! Brood war is even cooler. In fact, me and a few others are making a Starcraft: Brood War to Nintendo mod! Its going to be cool. for more info, look under the storyboard section at "Ideas Pleas?"

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2002, 10:31:26 AM »
I do realize this topic is relativly old, but I am not reviving it for the sake of reviving it.

I do play starcraft, and as it seems, you people have had some time to get better at it. I haven't played it for awhile, so I'll be a bit rusty, but maybe we should all play one of these days soon, eh?
If you want to, any of you, just respond to this or let me know some how, for I am basically free any day.

Edited by - Black Mage on 4/1/2002 8:32:22 AM

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2002, 05:51:20 PM »
Okay, I agree to the challenge.
Thursday, April 4, 2002 at 11:00 AM, meet me in the channel LTEagle.  Is this good enough?  Please tell me if you have a different time.  By the way, what is your screen name on Battle.net, same thing as here or different (mine is same thing as here).

Thanx, finally a decent challenge.

-----------
LieutenantEagle
--------

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2002, 07:11:52 PM »
On second thought, that will not work for me. Will Thursday at 12:30 pm (noon-ish) Work instead? All times are EST. I'm leaving at 10am and wont be back until 12pm (Two hours), I hope thats not an inconvenience.

My B-net name is [EoFF]BlackMage
 Good luck.

Edited by - Black Mage on 4/2/2002 3:03:46 PM

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2002, 10:27:03 AM »
 Well, I hate to double post, but I'm on now and I can't seem to find you at all. I searched B-net for "LieutenantEagle" But there you weren't logged on, nor were you in LTEagle channel. Shall we try again tommorow, April 5, at 11am EST?

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2002, 12:42:42 PM »
Yo, let's remember that there was a Starcraft on Nintendo. Therefore, here's my version:
Crash comes up to Mario, starts fighting with him. Mario not in mood to fight, runs away. 24 Zerg Zerglings unburrow to attack Crash Bandicoot. Now, as he's running, a force of 12 marines lead by Hyperion Jim Raynor come from the other side. A force of Protoss Zealots & Dragoons led by Fenix, General of Protoss Forces, and Mojo, Praetor of Aiur, surround Crash.
Crash: "NOOOOOOOO!"
Meanwhile, Mario comes up. The Zerglings let him pass.
Mario: You're mine Crash!"
Jim Raynor then shoots a laser battery and kills Crash.
Mario: Raynor, he was mine!
Jim Raynor: Whatever.
NINTENDO WINS! Playstation has to trust Lara Croft.

So basically, this came out to be Playstation vs. Blizzard Entertainment
you b@$tard. you ruined my story so im not working on it. and you hate me cuz i like crash. you f##king bigot.if i leave its cuz you. i hope when you sleep about it you dream about it. when you dream about i hope you scream about. because your conscience eats at you and you cant breath wthout me. so you can flame me all you want, so F##K YOU JERK. hope you die.

crash: d@#N! sexy fujins on snubbull shima!

Print