Print

Author Topic: Little bad things you did.  (Read 15023 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2004, 07:51:08 PM »
"Thinko" was on purpose, just putting "I think" seemed too cliche. So I spiced it up with a made-up suffix.

Egg Power

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2006, 12:37:27 PM »
I turn my mom's elephant figures around. A lot. (sorry for the bump)
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2006, 01:15:38 PM »
I don't think it's so bad, it was a decent thread, and it wasn't that old of a topic.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2006, 01:23:39 PM »
Actually, I disagree with the "it wasn't that old a thread" assessment, but it is an INTERESTING thread, so I can't say I mind the bump. Better than making a new thread about this topic, that's for sure.

I can't think of anything that I didn't mention before on this thread. The slide was funny though -- when I got out of the hospital, I saw all the triangular slides in the parks I went to, including the one I jumped off of, were removed, so for the longest time I blamed my own idiocy for the slides being removed... although now I think there were plenty of people like me who did exactly the same thing.
~I.S.~

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2006, 02:49:18 PM »
I once snuck into an R-rated movie. Then the cops caught me, and I had to take some hostages and shoot my way out, then steal a car. Then I escaped to Canada.
every

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2006, 04:31:13 PM »
Are you still in Canada now?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2006, 07:17:57 PM »
One time this year (I think in the beginning) at my lunch period, I bet these people that I could make my banana peel into the garbage without getting out of my seat.  The can was far away, so I chucked it hard.  The can was in front of a window that had aluminum blinds.  The banana peel smacked into the blinds above the can with a big CRASH!  Everyone in the lunch room went quiet, and the peel plopped into the can.  The football coach and a teacher at our school ran over to our table screaming at me, I just sat there and laughed, and said "What are ya going to do?  Make me run laps?"  and thats the end of that.  I dislike that teacher somewhat...
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2006, 10:06:42 PM »
Last year, we had a project for english where we had to write a story with a moral. I did a completely stupid thing by basing the story around the Michael Jackson controversy that was still going on during that time. I ended up in a Parent Teacher conference and almost got community service but luckily the principal completely forgot about it. To think that the story was also supposed to be similar to a fairy tale....
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2006, 11:48:00 PM »
I slept with Lizard Dude. 

Edit:  Uh, bad doesn't mean good?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2006, 01:19:12 AM »
This thread r0x0rz my s0x0rz.

Right now I'll just tell about a very minor thing I did when I was a little kid; I'm only mentioning it because I still laugh when I think about it.

One time one of my younger brothers made a "sword" out of Duplo blocks. It was supposed to be stuck in the ground or in a stone or something; he got the idea from The Sword in the Stone. Anyway, I was mean and I wrecked it. Then my brother yelled, "Don't broke my sword!" That line still cracks me up. What else is amusing is that I caught it on tape; I turned on my tape recorder right before I wrecked the sword. I don't have the recording anymore, though.

I was so naughty.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2006, 06:46:29 AM »
Don't broke my sword... that's funny!

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2006, 08:03:42 PM »
I slept with Lizard Dude. 

Edit:  Uh, bad doesn't mean good?

Weird Al Yankovic's (probably misspelled) best joke ever: Naming his album "Even Worse"

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2006, 09:17:04 PM »
I remember a bad thing my brother did. He took an xacto knife and stuck it in my leg. Then I got stiches and I beat the @&#^ out of my brother. Both of us did a bad thing that day...
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2006, 09:33:56 PM »
The year? 2003.
Location? Spanish room.

My friend Chris and I used to make fun of the kid with a really big gap in between his teeth. We'd call him stuff like "Bob" or "Sponge." Then, one day, Chris tried to get him to say "I'm ready! I'm ready!" He did. We laughed for the entire period.

The best part? He didn't get the joke.
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2006, 10:05:21 PM »
 :o :o :o

Oh my gosh, I don't think Dairy King's been here since before I even came to this board!

Welcome back!
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Print