Print

Author Topic: Mario Band Music  (Read 2929 times)

« on: November 09, 2003, 02:13:32 PM »
I am in a high school marching band, and I recently wrote some Mario sheet music. I was wondering if anyone ever has heard of a band (excluding the Japenese Philharmonic) doing any sort of Mario show. Thanks! By the way, an awesome sight for Video Game music is www.vgmusic.com! Have fun with that!

Bryan

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2003, 04:11:49 PM »
Yea, in our High School Marching Band, someone made us some Mario music, and it's pretty good. By the way, what instrument do you play (I play trombone) or are you Drum Major (my older bro is one).
 n/a

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2003, 03:54:20 PM »
I've already known about www.vgmusic.com. It is a great site!
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2003, 10:47:31 PM »
Well, it is a good site, but all they have are MIDIs average people have made.  If you want actual Mario music, you won't find it there.

I mean what I mean, but if you know what I mean, how can you mean what I mean - y'know what I mean?

MAAAAARIO WHERE AAAAARE YOU??

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2003, 11:12:33 PM »
Ha Ha, Band geeks!!!
Let me away from this boulder!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2003, 12:29:47 AM »
THere's already been a discussion about this in the "Lizard Dude Live" thread. Oh well. Make a new one. I play the (French) Horn. It's really a Horn, and I'm not just saying that because of the whole "hate the French" thing. I've written a bunch of Mario songs down on some sheet music, and I play them on my Horn and on the piano.

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2003, 04:16:37 AM »
Hey - whaddya mean "band geeks"??

I mean what I mean, but if you know what I mean, how can you mean what I mean - y'know what I mean?

MAAAAARIO WHERE AAAAARE YOU??

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2003, 09:49:22 AM »
Hey chuck, i play the marimba, and as most ppl dont know what that is, it is a xylophone. we just got back from an international competition, and won fourth. Yeah, i have made my own mario music, but i was just wondering about official. We don't have any french horns in our marching band, just concert band. Gonna go watch E.R.

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2003, 01:09:32 PM »
I play two instruments. The Sweet Potato Ocarina (Yes, It is an instrument. Link inspired me to start) and the cello. Note: Sweet Potato is a classification of ocarinas. If your is a sweet potato it looks like in The Ocarina Of Time. If it isn't it is just a circular shape.

Behold the overwhelming power of my signature and bow before me! BOW!

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2003, 01:12:02 PM »
If you want an ocarina, go to www.songbirdocarina.com.

Behold the overwhelming power of my signature and bow before me! BOW!

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2003, 02:42:48 PM »
Yea, we have a marimba too.  Speaking of, I'n thinking of playing a MARIMBA (or some pit instrument) in Marching Band season next year.
 n/a

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2003, 06:35:51 PM »
I (basically) have official Mario music. It's not like it's from nintendo, but it's exact. Download NSFs, NSF2MIDI and Noteworthy Composer. You have to tamper and delete some staffs and such, but you get perfect sheetmusic.

Print