Print

Author Topic: Boy swallows mouth bling  (Read 5837 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2007, 01:07:20 PM »
Yeah, I think they're pretty gross. For some reason, they look painful to wear, though I've never actually tried them.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2007, 01:42:54 PM »
Serves him right--those things are retarded. ...No, actually, I think his parents are the ones that need to feel the pain, buying him rapmaster tinselteeth at a street sale (you know I think this started? Some gangsta got saddled with braces and turned it into a fashion statement. That's how the whole baggy pants thing got popular: Loose prison pants. Honest truth.)

Wait... stomach bling now...! Keep it real, kid!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2007, 01:59:33 PM »
I like grillz because they would allow me to instruct someone to "back up off m'grill".

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2007, 09:43:44 PM »
Well here's the problem: parents buying things for their 7 year old kid, with out properly explaining what it is or how to use it first! Serves the kid right for using it improperly, anyway!

.. and the parents!

Let's buy little Billy something he doesnt' even know how to use properly yet!

How about this tacky tooth decal?

"Grill?" OK!

Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2007, 07:30:21 AM »
Hey, at least they didn't get him a butt piercing or nose ring. How would he explain swallowing that?
every

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2007, 03:17:51 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Er, I mean that's rough.  I know that I wouldn't want some hunk of cheap metal in my stomach.  Stupid people with their stupid "bling."  One more for the road...HAHAHAHAHAH.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Print