Print

Author Topic: Morton Koopa Jr.  (Read 17770 times)

« on: November 11, 2001, 06:18:16 PM »
Do you think he's Bowser's son, or his nephew?

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2001, 06:27:18 PM »
*sigh* I knew you'd take this whole thign to the messege boards! Morton is Bowser's son!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2001, 09:19:04 PM »
Nephew! Nephew, nephew, nephew!

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2001, 10:44:20 PM »
Neither, Morton is Bowser's great aunt.

The Bowser Family Tree:

Lemmy is Bowser's mother-in-law.

Ludwig is Bowser's grandmother.

Wendy is Bowser's father.

Larry is Bowser's wife.

Morton is Bowser's great aunt, on his mother's side.

Iggy is Bowser's mother.

Roy is Bowser's only sister.

If you're stupid enough to believe that, then you've earned yourself a free copy of the game that's related to the Koopalings' order above.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!

Edited by - Anonymous Mario Fan on 11/11/2001 8:45:29 PM
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2001, 04:16:43 PM »
LOL that was funny AMF ^_^

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2001, 04:19:50 PM »
Yoshi's Safari!

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2001, 07:01:48 PM »
Now Frostbite is changing the subjct cause he knows he's wrong!

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2001, 07:06:24 PM »
No! I'm right! I didn't change the subject! AMF did!

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2001, 04:27:08 PM »
*sigh* I can't wait to see what you think when you find out you're wrong

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2001, 08:54:42 PM »
I WILL NEVER BE WRONG ON THIS ONE, RED!

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2001, 12:54:57 PM »
WHERE in the world did you get the idea that Morton's Bowser's nephew? That's one for the books,man... Next you'll be telling me Peach is actually Mario's mother... phoo.

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2001, 02:14:32 PM »
He's MORTON Koopa Jr., and since Bowser isn't Morton Sr., Morton Jr., must be the son of Bowser's brother or cousin, thus rendering Morton Jr. Bowser's nephew or 2nd cousin. Thwa!

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2001, 03:56:30 PM »
Everyone taht thinks Frostbite is a mad man, say aye! Aye!

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2001, 11:20:09 AM »
That's correct! And how is Yoshi's Safari related to the order of the Koopalings on the list?

Oh yeah, and "Aye".

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2001, 01:12:07 PM »
RNK- Aye.

I think they may've just focussed more on naming the kids after the celebrities,and didn't consider the 'Jr' part's true meaning.

Print