Print

Author Topic: Morton Koopa Jr.  (Read 17768 times)

« on: November 11, 2001, 06:18:16 PM »
Do you think he's Bowser's son, or his nephew?

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2001, 06:27:18 PM »
*sigh* I knew you'd take this whole thign to the messege boards! Morton is Bowser's son!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2001, 09:19:04 PM »
Nephew! Nephew, nephew, nephew!

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2001, 10:44:20 PM »
Neither, Morton is Bowser's great aunt.

The Bowser Family Tree:

Lemmy is Bowser's mother-in-law.

Ludwig is Bowser's grandmother.

Wendy is Bowser's father.

Larry is Bowser's wife.

Morton is Bowser's great aunt, on his mother's side.

Iggy is Bowser's mother.

Roy is Bowser's only sister.

If you're stupid enough to believe that, then you've earned yourself a free copy of the game that's related to the Koopalings' order above.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!

Edited by - Anonymous Mario Fan on 11/11/2001 8:45:29 PM
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2001, 04:16:43 PM »
LOL that was funny AMF ^_^

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2001, 04:19:50 PM »
Yoshi's Safari!

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2001, 07:01:48 PM »
Now Frostbite is changing the subjct cause he knows he's wrong!

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2001, 07:06:24 PM »
No! I'm right! I didn't change the subject! AMF did!

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2001, 04:27:08 PM »
*sigh* I can't wait to see what you think when you find out you're wrong

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2001, 08:54:42 PM »
I WILL NEVER BE WRONG ON THIS ONE, RED!

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2001, 12:54:57 PM »
WHERE in the world did you get the idea that Morton's Bowser's nephew? That's one for the books,man... Next you'll be telling me Peach is actually Mario's mother... phoo.

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2001, 02:14:32 PM »
He's MORTON Koopa Jr., and since Bowser isn't Morton Sr., Morton Jr., must be the son of Bowser's brother or cousin, thus rendering Morton Jr. Bowser's nephew or 2nd cousin. Thwa!

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2001, 03:56:30 PM »
Everyone taht thinks Frostbite is a mad man, say aye! Aye!

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2001, 11:20:09 AM »
That's correct! And how is Yoshi's Safari related to the order of the Koopalings on the list?

Oh yeah, and "Aye".

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2001, 01:12:07 PM »
RNK- Aye.

I think they may've just focussed more on naming the kids after the celebrities,and didn't consider the 'Jr' part's true meaning.

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2001, 06:50:21 PM »
So far AMF, Winx and myself have voted. Taht's three votes for Frostbite being a mad man. Are there anymore votes?

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2001, 06:56:20 PM »
Ive only plaayed Yoshi's Safari once, so I'm assuming that the order of the koopalings in your post is for yoshi's safari. I guess i was mistaken. Morton is the nephew! I am sane!

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2001, 09:44:09 PM »
Listen Frostbite. Deep down inside, you know you're wrong. Everyone here knows you're wrong. Will you jsut give up now, and see how wrong you are? It's wrong to not know how wrong you are. And it's wrong how many times I'm saying wrong!

Edited by - Red Ninja Koopa on 11/17/2001 7:45:46 PM

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2001, 10:53:08 PM »
Well, I look at it this way. In SMB2j, there were two King Koopas in a few castles. Obviously, he can't be in two places at once. So therefore, the other one must be a relative, probably a brother. Considering Koopa's name is Bowser and not Morton, one could assume this other Koopa is Morton Sr.
Thief, thief! Baggins! We hates it forever!

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2001, 06:17:59 AM »
Ha! Actual GAME EVIDENCE for my claim. Haha! Morton is the nephew, I'm right! I am always right!

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2001, 11:00:55 AM »
look guys red ninja koopa knows way more about the kooapa kids then me but i still know a lot... from the what i have herd Morton is Bowser's kid. the Jr. is because Bowser's Father's name was morton.. and Bowser's middle name is morton..... and i dont why im saying this but in case you were wondering Wendy has the O in her name because She is the ruler of water land in most or all the games... and not all seven koopa kids are bowser's kids we know that iggy is Bowser's cousine because in Mario bros the movie... well anyway just to let you guys know

Yoshi cool
You not cool!!! :)
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2001, 03:17:03 PM »
That's corect, frostbite!!!!! You win your choice of one of the following games:

Yoshi's Cookie
Mario's Picross
Wario's Woods
Dr. Mario

Which one do you want?

----------
----------

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2001, 06:57:34 PM »
mnn..Bowser can transport,you know...remember when you beat him up in SM64? Or did you play that?

Aside from that, nothing in the Mario movie was very 'correct' so nothing from the movie's gonna hold water with me.

At any rate, I'm tired of this, and I'll say it for the final time, Morton is not Bowser's Nephew. He's just NOT.

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2001, 08:18:05 PM »
The whole father/middlename thing is very stupid and does not make sense at all! You can not be Jr. unless your father has the same name as you. And say Bob Smith has a son named Billy Bob Smith and he has a son named Bob Smith. Billy Bob's son is not Bob Jr.! He's Bob II!

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2001, 08:43:32 PM »
Lsiten Frostbite. It can also be the grandfather! Now get it through your think head that you're wrong! And as for Bowser being in the castles twice in SMB2 (j) I heard that it's jsut a clone of him. But Morton Sr might be true to.

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2001, 10:08:02 PM »
I did indeed play Mario 64. But my reasoning still stands, as up until that point there was no proof that King Koopa could teleport. I wouldn't be surprised if the only reason he did was to make things easier for the programmers, since then they wouldn't have to make an escape Route. Another thing to consider is that it was a painting world. When Mario is beat, he is teleported out. Why not Koopa too? Neither belong there, so that's another possibility.

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2001, 11:10:14 PM »
If you don't choose a prize within 24 hours, you will get Mario's Picross by default.

----------
----------

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2001, 05:03:15 PM »
aside from the fact that you don't know my address, i doubt that if you did you would send it to me. and the other king koopa didn't spin around and around and everything when he died. bowser most likely had the ring rigged, so that when he was defeated, he could teleport away without being killed.

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2001, 05:47:00 PM »
No, ya really think he won't send it to you??????????????

« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2001, 07:10:45 PM »
What _I_ say is that Bowser is just a nickname.

Somebody set up us the bomb-omb.

« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2001, 08:01:28 PM »
You don't have to choose your prize here. You can look on eBay, if you wish.

----------
----------

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2001, 02:30:48 PM »
well then, i don't actually win it. and wario, are you one of those people who think that peach is daisy and peach is just the nickname and then when mario tennis came out you were so impossibly confused? bowser's not just a nickname. MORTON IS THE NEPHEW!!

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2001, 05:25:50 PM »
you say potato, I say tomato

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2001, 06:42:39 PM »
Mmmmm, potato.....I mean, SON SON SON!!!!!!! This is gonna go on for a while. We all know Frostibite is crazy and wrong, so how about we just let him think what he wants? I say we end this topic...anyone agree? If no one agrees I'll be just as happy.

« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2001, 04:09:10 PM »
NEPHEW, NEPHEW, NEPHEW, NEPHEW! He's not even the same coloration as any of the other koopa kids.

« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2001, 05:49:46 PM »
Yo frosty get it through your ice thick head!! he is his son!!! plus so what if he does not look the same... it just said there bowser's kids it dident say there all from the same mother!!

Yoshi cool

« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2001, 05:49:48 PM »
Yo frosty get it through your ice thick head!! he is his son!!! plus so what if he does not look the same... it just said there bowser's kids it dident say there all from the same mother!!

Yoshi cool

« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2001, 09:17:52 PM »
Morton is his son.  For it to be Morton Jr. That means Bowser is Bowser's nick name or Bowser's father's name is Morton - Jr. can skip a generation.

-PCM

-----------------------------

http://nintendointense.4t.com
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2001, 03:05:16 PM »
HaHaHaHa!!! He IS his sONNNNN!!! DUH!!

AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE!

SeCrEtPaGe SeCrEtPaGe!@#$%^&*
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2001, 03:06:08 PM »

Edited by - superdude on 11/27/2001 1:07:24 PM

« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2001, 03:08:17 PM »
Jr. CAN NOT SKiP A GenerATION!!!!! He would BE MortON KOOpa II if he WAs nAMed aFTER his GRANDPA!!!

« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2001, 04:15:27 PM »
You're confusing me...

Koopa Boxers - They could be under your pants today!
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2001, 05:13:26 PM »
What's confusing???

SeCrEtPaGe SeCrEtPaGe!@#$%^&*

« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2001, 10:42:58 PM »
Junior can't skip a generation. It has to be a direct lineage. Hence, he's either a nephew, or nintendo has been lying to us since 1986. Funny, how even when I was a little kid and the game had just come out, I figured he was a nephew and not a son simply by name alone.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2001, 06:33:10 AM »
I have a very logical explanation for all of this...

Morton Koopa Jr. IS the son of King Bowser. Bowser's middle name is Morton, and his father's name is Morton Koopa. Hence, Morton Koopa Jr. was named after Morton Koopa SENIOR! Morton's full name is Morton Bowser Koopa Jr.

Any other questions? Or did I make it too complicated...?
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2001, 11:30:06 AM »
I e-mailed Nintendo about all this. Let's see what they have to say.

« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2001, 04:01:33 PM »
yes, Jr can skip a generation. You can be a Jr from the grandfathers name! Morton is the son of Bowser! I don't know why you disagree with this Frostbite. Any true Mario fan will know he's Bowser's son!

« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2001, 07:25:54 PM »
Well... I'M AN ULTIMATE MARIO FAN!!!

« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2001, 08:39:16 PM »
Junior, in general practice, does not skip a generation. I have 3 people in my family with the same name, all of them direct lineage. If The grandson of the youngest one decided to name his kid the same name as his granfather, he would have to start all over. And you can't go by middle name. It has to be the whole thing. I thought I explained my in-game evidence on this thing. 2nd Koopa in Mario 2j. Mario 64, Koopa only teleported because he was in the painting worlds, and if you die there, you get sent back out. Happens to Mario, and hence it happens to Koopa. If he could teleport at any point in time, he would do it in any given game.

« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2001, 08:54:43 PM »
I agree that his coleraton is difern't, and so is his name. But the answer is simple.Why else would Bowser give him a kingdom, in Super Mario Bros.3? Why else would he be treated the same as the outher Koopa kids?He is Bowser's son.

I used to be ZimStar. If anyone knows how to drop my olf acount please tell me. Thanks.

« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2001, 09:00:15 PM »
Bowser can teleport in Super Mario 64. If you fight him in the Lava Level. He dosn't do it in the first, of last time you fight him. Just the lava levle. If you don't beat him right away, and run around a bit, he will teleport.

I used to be ZimStar. If anyone knows how to drop my olf acount please tell me. Thanks.

« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2001, 09:19:44 PM »
So what? He can teleport. Wow. Jr. still can't skip a generation.

« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2001, 02:13:52 PM »
Maro can do the same thing with Start-Quit. Outside of Mario 64, Koopa has never teleported anywhere. So therefore, it could again just be attested to the painting worlds.

« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2001, 03:21:52 PM »
What does this have to do with Morton Jr Koopa??????(Bowser's SON)

« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2001, 04:19:11 PM »
the whole thing about the fact that there's two koopas in some levels of SMB2j

« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2001, 05:08:46 PM »
Oh that thingy

« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2001, 08:47:11 PM »
Why do you people keep on arguing against me in this? It's obviously clear that since he is junior he could not possibly be bowser's son. And RNK, I found the secret page on your site. It's very easy to find.

« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2001, 09:39:39 PM »
Bowser's name was once Morton, but after having the kids he changed it.

----------
----------

« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2001, 10:03:02 PM »
Then why, in SMW2 and Yoshi's Story, is he referred to as 'Baby Bowser'?

« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2001, 10:17:15 PM »
As a baby, after getting whooped by Yoshi he wanted his name changed to Moron. However, they hated that name, so they used Morton with a T instead.

----------
----------

« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2001, 11:47:42 PM »
you really irritate me

« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2001, 09:05:20 AM »
AMF, please don't make up stuff like Frostbite. What I don't understand Frostbite, is taht you still think Morton is Bowser's nephew, when you're the only one on the boards who thinks taht!

« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2001, 04:20:31 PM »
Columbus was the only person who knew the earth was round; everyone else thought it was flat. I'm a modern day columbus.

« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2001, 05:26:24 PM »
That's a misconception. Columbus and everyone knew the earth was round. They just wanted to see if it would be quicker getting to the Indies by going that way.  But anyhow, I think Morton jr is his nephew, and I've always thought that. It's simple deduction. I've already stated why I think the way I do, so it's up to you people to consider what I've said and come to your own conclusions.
http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/smb2j.shtml I should point this out, as it too says there is a Bowser's Twin. Although it's not official, the guys here know what they are talkin about.

Edited by - ubersaurus on 12/1/2001 8:02:32 PM

« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2001, 11:26:53 AM »
From Nintendo (my name's Nick):

Hi Nick!
Thanks for taking the time to write.  We're glad that you're enjoying your
issues of Nintendo Power magazine so much!  The comments and suggestions
that players and Nintendo Power readers send in are important to us.  We
find they're invaluable in helping us make decisions about changes to the
magazine's format.

Many of the details about our games remain mysteries.  Perhaps some of them
will be solved by information revealed on our website (www.nintendo.com)
or in future games or upcoming issues of Nintendo Power.  Some answers,
however, are left to the active imaginations of our game players.
We hope you continue to enjoy your issues of Nintendo Power, Nick.  Again,
thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, and remember, the best play here!
Nintendo of America Inc.
Erika J. Valencia

Nintendo's home page: http://www.nintendo.com/
Power Line (Automated Product
Info): (425) 885-7529

« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2001, 02:41:16 PM »
Anonymous Mario Fan You Are A Jerk!! You Got It All Wrong!!

WHEM MUSHROOMS POP UP I'M AROUND!!!
Hello.

« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2001, 01:04:32 PM »
Wow... 65 posts....

NEPHEW, NEPHEW, NEPHEW!

« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2001, 09:33:43 PM »
This arguement is going nowhere....

« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2001, 10:26:02 PM »
What does it mean when he gets a lot of votes? Blah, I think that Morton is Bowsers SON although we could ask Deezer he might know for sure.

"Aye"

I know a game were you put one dollar in and you get four quaters! I win every time!
I know a game were you put one dollar in and you get four quaters! I win every time!

« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2001, 11:48:11 PM »
I think it's clear that people will think what they want, so we should go on to a better argument, such as, what were they on when they made the educational mario games?

« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2001, 12:17:02 PM »
ubersaurus, if you're not gonna be in this arguement, then don't come in this topic.

Deezer if you can read this, tell us what you think!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2001, 10:46:34 PM »
Here is a line, verbatim, from the inscription on the Bowser throphy in Super Smash Bros. Melee:

"He leads an enormous group of mishcievous creatures, not the least of which are his seven children."

I doubt that a nephew would qualify as one of his children.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2001, 05:06:17 PM »
But it is clear that Morton is in the custody of Bowser, and even though he's not his actual child, he is counted as one of his children, even though Morton is not actually Bowser's son.

------------------
Don''t quote me on this, but I''m betting that pipe goes somewhere. ---Goombario

« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2001, 05:38:44 PM »
YES HE IS!!!!!!You're really starting to **** me off Frostbite!!!!!

« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2001, 05:39:51 PM »
p-i-s-s is cencered?

« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2001, 06:15:47 PM »
No he's not!

------------------
Don''t quote me on this, but I''m betting that pipe goes somewhere. ---Goombario

« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2001, 08:46:05 PM »
Well, I do believe that kinda settles the issue, unless one wants to argue over custody and what counts as "his", which I don't really care to. But regardless, I want to see more koopa kids!

« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2001, 09:14:04 PM »
Bowser is in custody of Morton, and that is why they say Morton is 'his' kid.

------------------

« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2001, 03:47:15 PM »
Listen frostbite, you have horrible evidence that Morton Jr. is Bowsers' newphew. I think now we should end this, let people think what they think before something bad happens.

Um....ya. You heard me!

« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2001, 04:05:03 PM »
My, do you end your posts well!

But seriously, I have the biggest evidence of all. He's Morton Koopa JUNIOR! He could not possibly be Bowser's son. This has been going on for almost a month, and it seems I'll never get through to you guys. Let's just have our own seperate thoughts, but in my heart I'll know that I am right.

------------------

« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2001, 04:58:21 PM »
Well,the Jr can be from the Grandfather to! But yes, this has gone long enough. It can end now. Evenm though we ARE right, and WE can't seem to get through YOU, let's stop. If anyone contiunues this I"l....say please don't continue this....boy aren't I threating.

THE END....makes me think this was a story or somethin'

Edited by - Red Ninja Koopa on 12/10/2001 2:59:36 PM

« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2001, 03:53:08 PM »
I know I said this shold stop know, but i found out something....

Frostbite, you were right. The Jr has to be from the father. I misunderstood my mom the first time. I asked her again, and she told me it has to be the father.

But hold on now, she also imformed me on another interesting note. sometimes parents put the Jr in thier names, just to be part as a name.

Let's say someone with the name Josh was named Josh Jr. Taht would be like saying, "little Josh". And, have you noticed that Morton looks very similar to Bowser? Since Bowser's middle name is Morton, I think that he decided to name him that, instead of Bowser jr.

*gasps for air* In conclusion, Morton has the Jr, to indicate that he's small(He is pretty short....like the others...)So, that explains it. I don't want to start another arguement, so ask your parnets,or someone if you want. Tell me here what you think. And I congratulate you for reading all this.

« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2001, 03:58:56 PM »
Okay, first of all, WHY THE HECK DID YOU BRING THIS BACK???? Second of all, then he would be Morton Jr. Koopa. I'm just going swear my head off in hopes that deezer will close this. ****! ****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****!

------------------

« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2001, 06:40:19 PM »
Settle down! obviously Nintendo made a mistake. Nintendo would say if he's the nephew. But, like we said before let's jsut go back to thinking our own thoguhts. Sorry for ringing this up again.

« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2001, 11:19:21 PM »
Settle down, you don't need to cuss! Just e-mail Deezer, calmly ask him to close the topic, and wait. Cussing risks having you banned. Then you can't talk about Mario. Not something you or I want.

----------
Buzz (counting the kids in the car): 11, 92, 12, . . .
Mom: Buzz, stop being a moron.
----------

« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2002, 01:08:52 PM »
Okay,let me set thing strate here:Morton Koopa was Bowser's dad.  Morton Koopa Junior is Bowser's son.  He's called Morton Koopa Jr. instead of just Morton Koopa because he's named after his grandfather.  At any rate,everone here who has played SMB3 or SMW should know that Bowser put his Kids incharge of the 7 castles,Morton Koopa Jr. is incharge of one of the castles,therefore,he is one of Bowser's Kids.  Got that memorized,or wanna right it down?(just kiiding).

« Reply #86 on: January 10, 2002, 03:31:23 PM »

i can not belive you did revived this

« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2002, 04:48:13 PM »
Ties Nathen To a Post with about 500 bomb bombs with him. stands WAAAAAAAAAY!! back and fires a gun bomb bomb, it explodes and they all go KABLLUE!!!!!!!!! and soo does Nathen!

Be Warned my friend do not cross us here.... we explode with anger at tbe smalled out of placse creature.

(not really but i wanted to scare you... oh and STOP REVIVING OLD TOPICS!!! this thing was stopped for a reasin!!!!!!!!!

Man 1: I must say we have a very exiting proposal.

Man 2: A video game bassed on your many adventures.

Man 1: What would you call it?

Iggy and Spike:..... "The Super Koopa Cousins!"

« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2002, 09:27:14 PM »
*vein starts to pop in head*  IF ANYONE REPLIES TO THIS TOPIC AGAIN, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!!!!!!!!! Thank you.

« Reply #89 on: January 12, 2002, 06:35:25 AM »
Son

Dear God! Im flat!
Hello.

« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2002, 07:36:53 AM »
RNK, i agree w/ the small=jr thing, but in the story boards, see my "origin of bowser and mario bros" topic

"Sir Bedivir was only the first to join Arthur in the quest for the Holy Grail. Soon to join him was Sir Launcelot the brave, Sir Galehad the pure, Sir Robin the not-quite-as-brave-as-Launcelot who nearly faced the dragon of (somewhere), who nearly fought the ckicken of Bristol, and the aptly named, Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Film."
-Monty Python and the Holy Grail

« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2002, 08:02:48 AM »
Did u two even read my post?!?!?! Someone tell Deezer to close this topic!!!!!!

Print