Print

Author Topic: Morton Koopa Jr.  (Read 17764 times)

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2001, 06:50:21 PM »
So far AMF, Winx and myself have voted. Taht's three votes for Frostbite being a mad man. Are there anymore votes?

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2001, 06:56:20 PM »
Ive only plaayed Yoshi's Safari once, so I'm assuming that the order of the koopalings in your post is for yoshi's safari. I guess i was mistaken. Morton is the nephew! I am sane!

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2001, 09:44:09 PM »
Listen Frostbite. Deep down inside, you know you're wrong. Everyone here knows you're wrong. Will you jsut give up now, and see how wrong you are? It's wrong to not know how wrong you are. And it's wrong how many times I'm saying wrong!

Edited by - Red Ninja Koopa on 11/17/2001 7:45:46 PM

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2001, 10:53:08 PM »
Well, I look at it this way. In SMB2j, there were two King Koopas in a few castles. Obviously, he can't be in two places at once. So therefore, the other one must be a relative, probably a brother. Considering Koopa's name is Bowser and not Morton, one could assume this other Koopa is Morton Sr.
Thief, thief! Baggins! We hates it forever!

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2001, 06:17:59 AM »
Ha! Actual GAME EVIDENCE for my claim. Haha! Morton is the nephew, I'm right! I am always right!

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2001, 11:00:55 AM »
look guys red ninja koopa knows way more about the kooapa kids then me but i still know a lot... from the what i have herd Morton is Bowser's kid. the Jr. is because Bowser's Father's name was morton.. and Bowser's middle name is morton..... and i dont why im saying this but in case you were wondering Wendy has the O in her name because She is the ruler of water land in most or all the games... and not all seven koopa kids are bowser's kids we know that iggy is Bowser's cousine because in Mario bros the movie... well anyway just to let you guys know

Yoshi cool
You not cool!!! :)
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2001, 03:17:03 PM »
That's corect, frostbite!!!!! You win your choice of one of the following games:

Yoshi's Cookie
Mario's Picross
Wario's Woods
Dr. Mario

Which one do you want?

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2001, 06:57:34 PM »
mnn..Bowser can transport,you know...remember when you beat him up in SM64? Or did you play that?

Aside from that, nothing in the Mario movie was very 'correct' so nothing from the movie's gonna hold water with me.

At any rate, I'm tired of this, and I'll say it for the final time, Morton is not Bowser's Nephew. He's just NOT.

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2001, 08:18:05 PM »
The whole father/middlename thing is very stupid and does not make sense at all! You can not be Jr. unless your father has the same name as you. And say Bob Smith has a son named Billy Bob Smith and he has a son named Bob Smith. Billy Bob's son is not Bob Jr.! He's Bob II!

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2001, 08:43:32 PM »
Lsiten Frostbite. It can also be the grandfather! Now get it through your think head that you're wrong! And as for Bowser being in the castles twice in SMB2 (j) I heard that it's jsut a clone of him. But Morton Sr might be true to.

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2001, 10:08:02 PM »
I did indeed play Mario 64. But my reasoning still stands, as up until that point there was no proof that King Koopa could teleport. I wouldn't be surprised if the only reason he did was to make things easier for the programmers, since then they wouldn't have to make an escape Route. Another thing to consider is that it was a painting world. When Mario is beat, he is teleported out. Why not Koopa too? Neither belong there, so that's another possibility.
Thief, thief! Baggins! We hates it forever!

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2001, 11:10:14 PM »
If you don't choose a prize within 24 hours, you will get Mario's Picross by default.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2001, 05:03:15 PM »
aside from the fact that you don't know my address, i doubt that if you did you would send it to me. and the other king koopa didn't spin around and around and everything when he died. bowser most likely had the ring rigged, so that when he was defeated, he could teleport away without being killed.

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2001, 05:47:00 PM »
No, ya really think he won't send it to you??????????????

« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2001, 07:10:45 PM »
What _I_ say is that Bowser is just a nickname.

Somebody set up us the bomb-omb.
Somebody set up us the bomb-omb.

Print