Print

Author Topic: Morton Koopa Jr.  (Read 17769 times)

« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2001, 06:15:47 PM »
No he's not!

------------------
Don''t quote me on this, but I''m betting that pipe goes somewhere. ---Goombario

« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2001, 08:46:05 PM »
Well, I do believe that kinda settles the issue, unless one wants to argue over custody and what counts as "his", which I don't really care to. But regardless, I want to see more koopa kids!
Thief, thief! Baggins! We hates it forever!

« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2001, 09:14:04 PM »
Bowser is in custody of Morton, and that is why they say Morton is 'his' kid.

------------------
Don''t quote me on this, but I''m betting that pipe goes somewhere. ---Goombario

« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2001, 03:47:15 PM »
Listen frostbite, you have horrible evidence that Morton Jr. is Bowsers' newphew. I think now we should end this, let people think what they think before something bad happens.

Um....ya. You heard me!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2001, 04:05:03 PM »
My, do you end your posts well!

But seriously, I have the biggest evidence of all. He's Morton Koopa JUNIOR! He could not possibly be Bowser's son. This has been going on for almost a month, and it seems I'll never get through to you guys. Let's just have our own seperate thoughts, but in my heart I'll know that I am right.

------------------

« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2001, 04:58:21 PM »
Well,the Jr can be from the Grandfather to! But yes, this has gone long enough. It can end now. Evenm though we ARE right, and WE can't seem to get through YOU, let's stop. If anyone contiunues this I"l....say please don't continue this....boy aren't I threating.

THE END....makes me think this was a story or somethin'

Edited by - Red Ninja Koopa on 12/10/2001 2:59:36 PM

« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2001, 03:53:08 PM »
I know I said this shold stop know, but i found out something....

Frostbite, you were right. The Jr has to be from the father. I misunderstood my mom the first time. I asked her again, and she told me it has to be the father.

But hold on now, she also imformed me on another interesting note. sometimes parents put the Jr in thier names, just to be part as a name.

Let's say someone with the name Josh was named Josh Jr. Taht would be like saying, "little Josh". And, have you noticed that Morton looks very similar to Bowser? Since Bowser's middle name is Morton, I think that he decided to name him that, instead of Bowser jr.

*gasps for air* In conclusion, Morton has the Jr, to indicate that he's small(He is pretty short....like the others...)So, that explains it. I don't want to start another arguement, so ask your parnets,or someone if you want. Tell me here what you think. And I congratulate you for reading all this.

« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2001, 03:58:56 PM »
Okay, first of all, WHY THE HECK DID YOU BRING THIS BACK???? Second of all, then he would be Morton Jr. Koopa. I'm just going swear my head off in hopes that deezer will close this. ****! ****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****,****!

------------------

« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2001, 06:40:19 PM »
Settle down! obviously Nintendo made a mistake. Nintendo would say if he's the nephew. But, like we said before let's jsut go back to thinking our own thoguhts. Sorry for ringing this up again.

« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2001, 11:19:21 PM »
Settle down, you don't need to cuss! Just e-mail Deezer, calmly ask him to close the topic, and wait. Cussing risks having you banned. Then you can't talk about Mario. Not something you or I want.

----------
Buzz (counting the kids in the car): 11, 92, 12, . . .
Mom: Buzz, stop being a moron.
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2002, 01:08:52 PM »
Okay,let me set thing strate here:Morton Koopa was Bowser's dad.  Morton Koopa Junior is Bowser's son.  He's called Morton Koopa Jr. instead of just Morton Koopa because he's named after his grandfather.  At any rate,everone here who has played SMB3 or SMW should know that Bowser put his Kids incharge of the 7 castles,Morton Koopa Jr. is incharge of one of the castles,therefore,he is one of Bowser's Kids.  Got that memorized,or wanna right it down?(just kiiding).

« Reply #86 on: January 10, 2002, 03:31:23 PM »

i can not belive you did revived this

« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2002, 04:48:13 PM »
Ties Nathen To a Post with about 500 bomb bombs with him. stands WAAAAAAAAAY!! back and fires a gun bomb bomb, it explodes and they all go KABLLUE!!!!!!!!! and soo does Nathen!

Be Warned my friend do not cross us here.... we explode with anger at tbe smalled out of placse creature.

(not really but i wanted to scare you... oh and STOP REVIVING OLD TOPICS!!! this thing was stopped for a reasin!!!!!!!!!

Man 1: I must say we have a very exiting proposal.

Man 2: A video game bassed on your many adventures.

Man 1: What would you call it?

Iggy and Spike:..... "The Super Koopa Cousins!"
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2002, 09:27:14 PM »
*vein starts to pop in head*  IF ANYONE REPLIES TO THIS TOPIC AGAIN, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!!!!!!!!! Thank you.

« Reply #89 on: January 12, 2002, 06:35:25 AM »
Son

Dear God! Im flat!
Hello.

Print