Print

Author Topic: Morton Koopa Jr.  (Read 17652 times)

« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2001, 11:30:06 AM »
I e-mailed Nintendo about all this. Let's see what they have to say.

Koopa Boxers - They could be under your pants today!
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2001, 04:01:33 PM »
yes, Jr can skip a generation. You can be a Jr from the grandfathers name! Morton is the son of Bowser! I don't know why you disagree with this Frostbite. Any true Mario fan will know he's Bowser's son!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2001, 07:25:54 PM »
Well... I'M AN ULTIMATE MARIO FAN!!!

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2001, 08:39:16 PM »
Junior, in general practice, does not skip a generation. I have 3 people in my family with the same name, all of them direct lineage. If The grandson of the youngest one decided to name his kid the same name as his granfather, he would have to start all over. And you can't go by middle name. It has to be the whole thing. I thought I explained my in-game evidence on this thing. 2nd Koopa in Mario 2j. Mario 64, Koopa only teleported because he was in the painting worlds, and if you die there, you get sent back out. Happens to Mario, and hence it happens to Koopa. If he could teleport at any point in time, he would do it in any given game.
Thief, thief! Baggins! We hates it forever!

« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2001, 08:54:43 PM »
I agree that his coleraton is difern't, and so is his name. But the answer is simple.Why else would Bowser give him a kingdom, in Super Mario Bros.3? Why else would he be treated the same as the outher Koopa kids?He is Bowser's son.

I used to be ZimStar. If anyone knows how to drop my olf acount please tell me. Thanks.

« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2001, 09:00:15 PM »
Bowser can teleport in Super Mario 64. If you fight him in the Lava Level. He dosn't do it in the first, of last time you fight him. Just the lava levle. If you don't beat him right away, and run around a bit, he will teleport.

I used to be ZimStar. If anyone knows how to drop my olf acount please tell me. Thanks.

« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2001, 09:19:44 PM »
So what? He can teleport. Wow. Jr. still can't skip a generation.

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2001, 02:13:52 PM »
Maro can do the same thing with Start-Quit. Outside of Mario 64, Koopa has never teleported anywhere. So therefore, it could again just be attested to the painting worlds.
Thief, thief! Baggins! We hates it forever!

« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2001, 03:21:52 PM »
What does this have to do with Morton Jr Koopa??????(Bowser's SON)

« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2001, 04:19:11 PM »
the whole thing about the fact that there's two koopas in some levels of SMB2j

« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2001, 05:08:46 PM »
Oh that thingy

« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2001, 08:47:11 PM »
Why do you people keep on arguing against me in this? It's obviously clear that since he is junior he could not possibly be bowser's son. And RNK, I found the secret page on your site. It's very easy to find.

« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2001, 09:39:39 PM »
Bowser's name was once Morton, but after having the kids he changed it.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2001, 10:03:02 PM »
Then why, in SMW2 and Yoshi's Story, is he referred to as 'Baby Bowser'?

« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2001, 10:17:15 PM »
As a baby, after getting whooped by Yoshi he wanted his name changed to Moron. However, they hated that name, so they used Morton with a T instead.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

Print