Print

Author Topic: Funny Mario Joke  (Read 3275 times)

« on: November 27, 2001, 01:45:51 PM »
Here's a joke that I made up. Just for fun, see if you can guess the punchline.

---------

Mario woke up one morning to find that his stash of Coins was gone! He called the Mushroom police, who, after a long search for evidence, concluded that the robbery was committed by. . . King Fret!

Mario and Luigi set out to find King Fret and have him arrested. The going was rough, with lots of Goombas and Koopas in the path. Mario and Luigi stomped every one. Unfortunately, they couldn't find King Fret.

They were about to give up when Prince Pine came to them. Bowser had just tested his shrink ray on him, so he was only 12 inches tall. "I need your help! I just try to talk to Father about something and he runs off into the woods!"

"Show us where he is!" Mario said, with a new hope. Prince Pine showed them the way, and they kept close, until they saw King Fret hiding in some bushes. The brothers lunged out at him.

"Why did you steal Mario's stash of coins?" Luigi asked sternly.

"How did you know I was here?" the king said, surprised.

And Mario answered. . . .

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2001, 03:09:08 PM »
Uh...hmmm...this is tricky...

I smelled you?

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2001, 03:22:36 PM »
..........................................................................................................................

SeCrEtPaGe SeCrEtPaGe!@#$%^&*
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2001, 05:34:21 PM »
Oh, I forgot to mention, it's a pun. A CLEAN pun. Todd's answer is neither clean nor a pun. superdude's is clean, but it's not a pun either, or even funny, for that matter. The answer has nothing to do with secrets or pages.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2001, 07:08:07 PM »
...I have no idea. But I do know that Prince Pine (that STUPID Prince Pine) is from the game ''Yoshi's Safari.'' Mario Fan, does it have something to do with the word ''Fret?''
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2001, 07:44:23 PM »
No, it has nothing to do with the word "Fret". Good guess, though. However, Fret is the king's actually name.

----------
----------

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2001, 08:29:33 PM »
In Yoshi's safari?

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2001, 01:52:42 PM »
All right, a major hint: Paragraph 3, sentence 2, bears significance.

----------
----------

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2001, 02:33:50 PM »
"Your son has a SHORT reliance to you!"

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2001, 03:29:14 PM »
fb: Good guess, but not what I was looking for.

----------
----------

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2001, 04:13:49 PM »
Of course!

"We followed the foot-prince."

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2001, 04:19:07 PM »
Mario couldn't answer because Bowser just shrunk him. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!

Oh I'll shut up.

Koopa Boxers - They could be under your pants today!
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2001, 05:20:43 PM »
Ironfoot That is a good answer.

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2001, 05:26:01 PM »
mnn...Pine cones/straw on the floor? ...*leaves due to impending doom from a stupid answer*

Edited by - Winx on 11/28/2001 3:27:15 PM

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2001, 05:52:56 PM »
Fifth got it.

----------
----------

Print