Print

Author Topic: Who else here beat the Lost Levels?  (Read 2722 times)

« on: February 19, 2002, 02:59:48 PM »
Did anyone on this site ever beat SMB: The Lost Levels on SMALL-STARS, or on SMBDX?  I beat it SMALL-STARS (Super Mario All-Stars) last year, and the one on SMBDX recently, cause I just got it for christmas.  I know it is the hardest Mario game ever built, and it challenged me!  Did anyone else beat it?

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2002, 06:07:11 PM »
I beat it on SMBDX. It is HARD! I wonder if anyone else on the message board has... Oh, one more thing, who thinks "Mario is Missing" sucks? I do.

Ciao!- LuigiMario333
frostbite, destroy VidioGameConspericy!
*frostbite destroys him*
YAY!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2002, 11:47:00 AM »
Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels was easy for me... Although it was still hard to control Mario/Luigi while they are jumping, I kept falling into pits!

I beat The Lost Levels in Super Mario All-Stars for Super Nintendo. I also beat it in Super Mario Bros. Deluxe for Game Boy Color!

Did you know that The Lost Levels is actually the Japanese version of Super Mario Bros. 2? The reason it was never released here was because Nintnedo thought it would be too hard! So they just copied a Japanese game called Doki Doki Panic, put Mario characters in it, and VOIALLA, Super Mario Bros. 2 is released in the USA!

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

DK

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2002, 01:54:29 AM »
I've completed the SMB DX version

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2002, 06:03:12 AM »
I have almost beat the All-Stars version, getting up to D-4.  In the SMBDX version, I have only reached 8-3.

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2002, 08:58:58 PM »
I've only played it about 2 different times, and I can't get past 1-1. **** poison mushroom...

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2002, 10:19:58 PM »
*raises his hand* Yea, the SMAS version.
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2002, 01:04:50 PM »
D-4 is wierd.  It has the same layout as 8-4 at the beginning, then you go out thru a pipe, and you're up outside, and it's not thundering anymore, then you go thru a coin cave, then there are 2 Bowsers!

Also I have made it to the possible glitch: World 9.  To access it, beat Level D-4, then go back to your selection screen, where you can choose the level you want to go.  (This only works in Super Mario All-Stars)  Now, this will only work if you beat D-4.  Now go back to Level 8-4 in your game at the end, and beat the castle.  Now choose save and quit, and go back to Lost Levels, and it will say World 9.  One of the levels in World 9 is Bowser's outdoor castle.

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2002, 04:04:53 PM »
World 9 is not a glitch.  You can get it as soon as you beat 8-4 if you have never warped during the game.

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2002, 05:02:48 PM »
Yeah I beat it, and it is as hard as hail.
 n/a

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2002, 06:22:21 PM »
Bowser's outdoor castle? What on Earth is an outdoor  castle?

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2002, 06:29:13 PM »
A castle that is outdoors. I have Super Mario Allstars but I haven't beaten it yet

Mario and the gang are the best and will always be the best.
Loyal member since 1/6/02

Print