Print

Author Topic: Mario Joke  (Read 3062 times)

« on: January 13, 2001, 11:45:24 PM »
this joke takes place when Mario and Pauline first met. Any way...

Pauline had a parrot that could only say three words "who is it". No matter how hard she tried  it refused to say anything else. One day she arranged that Mario would come over and fix a pipe that was leaking while she went out to do an errand. When he opened the door and came in, the parrot,senceing some one there said," who is it" to this Mario sarcasticly said,"its the plumber". The parrot not satisfied said again," who is it" and Mario answered again sarcasticlly,"its the plumber". The parrot STILL not satisfied said yet again,"who is it" and Mario answered again"its the plumber" with suprise in his voice. He then started running through the house looking for the person who kept repeating who is it.After hours of running through the house he finally fainted. At that moment Pauline came home and seeing the figure on the floor said," oh who is it". Which the parrot answered,"its the plumber".
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2001, 08:00:58 PM »
HEY!!! I thought for sure that some body would reply to this with their oppinion
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2001, 09:11:00 PM »
Lol! Good Joke.
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2001, 10:40:37 AM »
Funny, HA HA! Did you make that up yourself?
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2001, 12:08:44 PM »
accually i kinda worked Mario and Pauline into a joke out of a book i have.
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2001, 06:56:04 PM »
<uses 1-up mushroom> <revives my very first post>

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2001, 09:19:36 PM »
Heh heh heh...   :)
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2001, 08:50:30 AM »
pretty funny!

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2001, 03:42:46 PM »
that was pretty good. hmm...a Mario joke. I've gotta try to make up one a those.

| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"
| /
|/
|\ amek2K
| \   -"Who wants lottery tickets!?"

Print