Print

Author Topic: About Spuaresoft and Nintendo  (Read 9711 times)

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2001, 09:18:58 AM »
Whatever.
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2001, 01:41:02 PM »
Paper Mario is Mario RPG 2. I saw it in the original screen shots before it was called Paper Mario. As for Square, I would like to see the FF series return to nintendo systems.

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2001, 05:44:16 PM »
So, you think Nintendo should give up Zelda and Pokémon, two of its most popular and profitable properties, just so we can have a sequel to SMRPG with some of the old Square-owned characters?

And yes, I don't believe any of those games is directly competing with each other. The only thing that creates a rivalry is fans. Perhaps Mario fans bitter that Nintendo is focusing a lot of its time in Pokémon, or Zelda fans claiming that Zelda is Nintendo's greatest RPG and Pokémon is little else.

Jeez, have an open mind. Just because we don't care whether or not Nintendo includes old SMRPG characters in a new game doesn't mean we're Mario traitors. I absolutely adore all three of them and wouldn't want to see Nintendo drop a single one. The only thing Nintendo's wasting their money on are those limited or cancelled ventures such as Earthbound64 and the 64DD. While it would have been cool if they came out, they didn't, and so made no profit and are a waste of cash.

It's business sonny-jim.
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2001, 07:31:02 PM »
I think fryguy said it best. besides those new games square comes out with are really cheesey, includeing the new Final Fantasys, theyall went down hill since 7 and even that wasn't so good.

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2001, 09:04:23 PM »
Ok if you want to prove me wrong then look in issue 5 volume 19 of Ncrew magazine and youll see what i mean.

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - marionut#1 on 4/8/2001 9:28:59 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2001, 09:12:07 PM »
I hate to say this in fear that it may cause a flame war but, shut up mario nut! Did you even bother to read what we are saying? We all said nothing about hateing mario were just saying we also like Zelda and that square isn't going to join with Nintendo again. Or your just saying all that just to be a jerk. Either way my ranting is done.

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2001, 09:26:09 PM »
what are you talking about PTC?

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - marionut#1 on 4/8/2001 9:29:57 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2001, 09:36:46 PM »
whatever, just go on saying what ever makes you happy. Like I said I don't want this thread to close our start a flame war so I'll just end this childish thing right now.
btw it's ParaTroppaCaption, get it right little boy. This ends my rant. ( hey that should be my new sinature ). And I know mario nut will say some childesh things and make this into a flame war. I don't care I just won't respond.

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2001, 05:50:09 AM »
Marionut#1, I love Mario more than any other game series created, but that doesn't mean that I hate every other game series. Understand?

I think the Pokémon and Zelda games are great fun and I'd hate to see them go. Mario isn't the center of the universe you know, get used to it - however much it upsets your shallow little mind.

People are allowed to like more than one game series, you know.
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2001, 04:10:23 PM »
I personally would like Squaresoft making more great games for Nintendo and not for Sony. What would be SNES without the great RPGs they created, among them the one and only SMRPG? Squaresoft is one of the best videogame companies I can think of, and having FF series or SMRPG2 (or SMRPG3) on GCN is the best thing that could happen.

------------------------------
Ens veiem al pròxim mil·leni!
See ya, er, soon!

Gonçal d=^)
------------------------------
Ens veiem al pròxim mil·leni!
See ya, er, soon!

Gonçal d=^)

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2001, 08:45:11 AM »
at least i got somebody on my side

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2001, 08:21:36 PM »
Marionut, I don't think the issue is whether we, a small community of Internet fans (we are the minority, in case you didn't know) would rather have Mario RPG 1 or a new Pokemon game . . . it's whether the people at Nintendo, who do this to feed and clothe themselves, would be IDIOTIC enough to give up on a money-making MOFO like Pokemon.  So we have nothing to do with it, and the fact that we want a new Mario RPG (Paper Mario was enough for me, actually) isn't going to stop tens of million of kiddies from making Nintendo billions of dollars by being obsessed with Pokemon.  Fact is that Pokemon brings in a lot more cash than any new Mario RPG would, and majority rules.

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2001, 10:43:06 PM »
dont worry soon Pok'emon and Zelda wont even have been invented. I just finished getting all the bugs out of my Time Machine (which incidently i have crafted after Mario's time machine). I have made plans to go to both the years 1986 and 1995 to tell Myamoto and that other guy NOT to release them because  it will cause a riot which results with another Atomic bomb droped on Japan. Hehe of course he will beleive me because of a fake newspaper that I will have brought with me and Zelda and Pok'e mon will never even be heard of. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I have fulfilled my duty to Mario Fans every where. Now I can die happy

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - marionut#1 on 3/17/01 8:49:46 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2001, 01:14:01 PM »
i think you've gone insane.

Sono ichi fanku-ippai!
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2001, 04:13:52 PM »
who cares what you think my mental condition is. All I know is that as soon as I can work this newly found bug out of the TM I will ERASE Zelda and Pok'emon from Nintendo history.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Print