Print

Author Topic: Mario Vocal Songs  (Read 2384 times)

« on: March 12, 2002, 06:40:16 PM »
I was thinking, in some of the Mario games, why not have some kind of vocal songs? I'm not asking for one to be sung by Mario, Luigi, Wario, or any of those ones, but maybe a Toad song would be cute and a Peach one would be nice. I like vocal songs in video games a lot, and why not in the Mario series? This may sound wierd, but whats wrong with hearing some words in a few songs?
~Strawberi Sweet
 *Sweet ''n sugary*

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2002, 06:45:37 PM »
I agree with that, to an extent. If they actually started incorporating actual songs into a Nintendo storyline, I'd shoot myself. But Peach singing would just... make me tingle deep down inside ^_^;;.

There were parts in Paper Mario where they could've sung too, like when Peach is on the balcony wondering how Mario is doing, that would have been good.

Born To Play:

"What if everything you see is more than what you see– the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you''''ll find many unexpected things."

-Shigeru Miyamoto
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2002, 06:53:13 PM »
I hope they never do it!

Mario:Its a-me Mario! Bowser:soon it will be dead Mario! Mario:HELP! Yoshi:Wake up Mario you had a bad dream! Mario:I will get you Bowser! Yoshi:You dont understand! Mario throws yoshi across his bedroom who lands on the floor. Luigi:You got him alright! Mario:I had a drem I threw Bowser and blew him out of TMK! Luigi:More like Yoshi! Yoshi:Thats ok what do we supposed to do today? Peach:HELP! Yoshi:Oh..that! Mario:Lets-a-go!
(Im the real Mario the one who beats Bowser!)
Mario:Its a-me Mario! Bowser:soon it will be dead Mario! Mario:HELP! Yoshi:Wake up Mario you had a bad dream! Mario:I will get you Bowser! Yoshi:You dont understand! Mario throws yoshi across his bedroom who lands on the floor. Luigi:You got him alright! Mario:I had a drem I threw Bowser and blew him out of TMK! Luigi:More like Yoshi! Yoshi:Thats ok what do we supposed to do today? Peach:HELP! Yoshi:Oh..that! Mario:Lets-a-go!
(Im the real Mario the one who beats Bowser!)

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2002, 05:30:44 AM »
Vocal songs are nice in video games,but they just wouldn't fit the Mario series.We don't want Nintedo becoming like disney now would we?putting in a song every 5 min. sheesh!uh I'm getting a little off Topic,but I like vocal songs in Anime.

Yoshi: I''m Hungwy...
Min-T: Tralala!
Yoshi: Yum!!A Snack!
Min-T:Huh? What?Ahh!AAACCCKKK!!!!
Yoshi: Yum! Minty!!
Super ClownMan Skate on: 0-/<):
and for everyone else that''''s gone: I''''m very dissapointed that you had to leave :(

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2002, 10:35:47 AM »
Nintendo is already like Disney... Think of all the cute Pokemon and Kirby games they've made! And the plot to Super Mario games "save the princess from an evil dragon/dinosaur" has been done in Disney movies!

Zelda games bear the most resemblence to Disney. Just think of it; a young boy named Link is chosen by the people of a legendary land (Hyrule) to go on a journey to save a princess from an evil wizard king!

That is basically the main thing that makes Nintendo so much like Disney; they make games based off of cute characters and fairy tales!

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2002, 12:35:35 PM »
And made-for-TV movies about Russian immigrants...

Anyway, Wario Land 4 has some vocal songs. Too bad they 're in Japanese.

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2002, 02:49:03 PM »
Ok, ok, I'm hurt now. I get your point. Well now I know I'm alone in this world.
~Princess Strawberry Sweet
 *Sweet ''n sugary*

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2002, 09:27:59 PM »
Thats a great idea!!! I would love to actualy be able to sing along to the original Super Mario brs. song instead of just humming it. Thats a great idea! unlike some other topics that are boring and lame!
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Print