Print

Author Topic: Paper Mario sucks....  (Read 3371 times)

« on: October 26, 2004, 06:13:10 PM »
Is it just me or does Paper Mario 2 suck bad??? I mean even the intro made me think huh whats with the old kind of fairy tale style music?? and the music throughout the game doesnt seem to have the mario charm of any mario games or paper mario 1. I think they couldve put more effort into the storyline than jsut star crystals... and This game just doesnt have that Paper Mario 1 charm... When I played paper mario 1 I had such a great time like talking to the koopas and helping out the people in the star school, but it seems that nintendo has lost their touch with some games..not to mention mario sunshine what a dissapointment... but I digress Paper Mario 2 is like dusk til dawn 2....CRAP!!!!
L337 Kr3w w007..!!11

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2004, 06:20:49 PM »
Like i said its retarded kiddie crap...CRAP....... Ehhh what am I doing??? Im gona go play HALO on XBOX...hahahha.. yes halo is a great game and dont say it sucks until youve played it....
L337 Kr3w w007..!!11

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2004, 06:31:24 PM »
Anybosy Besides me think that paper mario 1 is better i mean MUCH better than paper mario 2???
L337 Kr3w w007..!!11

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2004, 07:01:06 PM »
Offering an opinion is one thing, but criticizing in an insulting manner?

Destroy topic. Now.

- Not worth a signature.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2004, 07:26:42 PM »
Well, it seems you could've voiced your opinion in such a less harsh tone. Just tell us without going crazy and we'll all talk.

Yes, I do believe Halo sucks. Yes, I have played it. Yes, I have seen it. I really don't like it.

ARE YOU TOO FOOLISH FOR YOUR PANTS!!!
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2004, 08:23:24 PM »
I think you should give it another chance.  There's been lots of games that I've played at first that made me go, "Ugh, this is so stupid/kiddy/boring/easy/etc.!  What were the makers thinking?!"  But then I play them a bit longer and really love them.  Like DK64 seemed super dull, but then after playing it for an hour I got extremely hooked on it (I don't know why everyone hates it so much).  But just don't give up.  I bet it could turn out to be really good, possibly better than PM1.

"Kids, don''t use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs."
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2004, 09:23:16 PM »
Is it just me or does UnStAbL3D suck bad???

*Flame shields up.

Anyway, Nintendo didn't make Paper Mario 2.  I like Paper Mario better too, but if we had got Paper Mario 2 first and then Paper Mario would we feel different.

Just kidding about UnStAbL3D sucking bad.

Could a game suck good?  Doesn't suck imply bad and vice versa?

Edited by - Luigison on 10/26/2004 8:24:23 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2004, 10:34:13 PM »
It does seem "kiddy" at times, but what really strikes me about PM2 is its sophisticated script. Nate Bihldorff is the best thing to happen to the Mario series, in my opinion. The more you play it, the more you find references to past Mario games and Nintendo in general, the more you begin to realize this game was made for the true Mario fans that don't let graphics or music get in the way of first-rate gameplay.

Print