Print

Author Topic: Torture  (Read 4524 times)

« on: November 14, 2004, 03:47:54 PM »
 Okay, Mario got stuck in Bowser's machine of torture. luckily it's pretty big so Mario can dodge th torture devices. All you need to do is decide on the torture device and someone else will think of a solution. Kinda like never ending dodge ball but dodge torture.
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2004, 07:54:37 PM »
Alright, alright, here's one for you. And it has an easy solution.

Large spikes coat the enclosing walls in a steel pit. This idea is very much like the garbage disposals in the  Star. (Not too original, Ian...)

EDIT: That should say  Star." Dang, why can't I correct that? It's not working, Captain!
EDITv2:    star.
EDITv3: . Why isn't it working???
EDITv4: Appearantly, I'm not allowed to use, err... A synonym for demise. Crazy. The place I've been trying to name is the big Empire battle station in Star Wars. You know what I mean. Man, this is crazy.

----------------------------------------
"Chocolate milk as a world-wide delicacy! Who agrees? Anyone?"
- Ian "Suffix"

Edited by - Suffix on 11/14/2004 6:03:30 PM

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2004, 12:16:02 PM »
Yea but while Mario is in the spiked room, he finds a loose tanooki leaf in his pocket!  makes it to a near by pipe, presses b while going down, and turns into rock hard tanooki mario!

this is the WAFFLE!  The emblem of our land! You can shove it in a bottle or hold it in your hand!
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2004, 02:51:01 PM »
Then as mario emerges from the pipe he sees a sea of poisened mushrooms right below him!!!

(Actually the solution for this is easy)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2004, 05:23:11 PM »
I actually can't think of anything logical! Besides.. A 1-Up , somehow, in his pocket...

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2004, 02:11:30 PM »
   He quickly takes a starman from his pocket and becomes invincible! Then he grabs all the poisoned mushrooms, and is unaffected by them.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2004, 07:34:51 PM »
Now Mario is invincible and it appears that nothing can harm him.  However... several pipes soon open up on the walls and lava begins gushing out, slowing filling the room! (I copied this from that SMB3 episode that I love so much :))

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2004, 07:07:24 PM »
 Then a feather come down and mario becomes.... SUPER MARIO! with his cape you know. He flys out in to a pipe sticking out of the wall! He LIVES!!!

I'm luigi #1 I couldn't mke replies. sorry.

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2004, 07:09:52 PM »
 This is getting good!!! I love all your torture devices!! Keep it up! Your doing great!

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2004, 07:12:21 PM »
 Well when he gets out in the exit (he's still in the machine, out of the pipe) he is on a court and all these spiky balls come flying out at him endlessly! DODGEBALL!!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2005, 09:34:41 PM »
He grabs one of his bats from SSB, and whacks the dodgeballs back at the machine that's throwing them. However, that only made the machine mad, and now it's about to stomp Mario!!!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2005, 05:21:40 PM »
Then suddenly Paper Yoshi unfolds out of Mario's pocket, whistles and then a herd of Yoshis comes in and tramples the machine to bits and pieces.

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2005, 03:00:46 PM »
But then a metal claw grabs him. A lazer is aimed at him, he's about to be crushed by a giant spiked ball, and is about to get a bottle gallons worth of the most toxic liquid fluid in the galaxy.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2005, 11:55:24 PM »
But since he is caped Mario, when the laser hits him, he doesn't die...he just shrinks back to normal Mario.  Plus, for about one second after shrinking he flashes in and out and is invincible...he uses this time to slip through the metal claws, thereby avoiding both the spiked ball of doom and the spray of corrosive liquid.  To avoid being grabbed again by the claw, he dashes through the nearest door, and to his surprise it slams shut behind him and locks tightly.  A big machine at one end of the room starts rapidly pumping all out the air out of the room, and Mario feels as though he is about to explode from the lethal drop in air pressure.

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2005, 12:17:35 AM »
But then Wario drives in the room in his Kart from MK64, complete with 3 balloons. Mario pops them, and they are filled with-- helium! Helium makes the mechansisms explode, and he's safe! However, Wario comes rushing at him, and...

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print