Print

Author Topic: Game Rumors  (Read 1418 times)

« on: May 30, 2002, 04:29:35 PM »
This is a topic where you can create a game and make a rumor about it,if you don't understand,ask me.
Heres one:
 In Super Mario cube,
Go too Deadly spring and go too the King goombas thyrone after you beat him and then you see a bottle sitting there and go back into the water in the spring and then let go of the hold button and you'll scoop up some water and give it too Nel up in Dry,Smelly lake and then when you give the water too him,he will feel better and and the lake will fill and turn into ice and you can walk across now and you can go too Dirty,Smelly fountain and before that you see Nel stuck in the Ice and in the room of Dirty,Smelly Fountain you see a bottle of fire.Drop it on the ice and it melts and he floats up too the top and it turns into ice again and he thanks you and then he walks away.Go too Daisy's castle and talk too daisy.She will tell you normally that Princess peach was kidnapped.
But then she says some fish was flopping into her castle.Go farther and in Daisy's Room you will see Nel Flopping around and he says that he wanted too what for you there too give you a present and he gives you the bottle of lightning and use it at the Pool of Sweat and it washs away killing all the enemys inside and you see a shovel next too a hole half-way dug up and if you pick up the shovel and let go of the button and you automaticcly dig and you see a Goomba and he runs away leaveing a
Stone behind.Pick it up and it says its called "The stone of time" and it lets you warp too Bowsers castle.

Ash:
The Crazy Takes are comeing the crazy takes are comeing the crazy *Trips over*
Director:Soon...We Will Reveal...*Ash''s Pants fall down*
Mario:Ha ha ha ha!!!Mamma mia.
I need too get n one-a these shows...

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2002, 03:40:01 PM »
Go too Bowser in the giant mouth and toss him at the green molar.it blows up and the mouth opens. Jump out and you land in a puddle and mario jumps in and you unlocked the secret level "Dory,Dory docks"

Ash:
The Crazy Takes are comeing the crazy takes are comeing the crazy *Trips over*
Director:Soon...We Will Reveal...*Ash''s Pants fall down*
Mario:Ha ha ha ha!!!Mamma mia.
I need too get n one-a these shows...

Print