Print

Author Topic: Catch my eye!  (Read 1506 times)

« on: June 24, 2002, 04:54:21 PM »
I love searching for Mario sites on the net, but a lot of them aren't eye appealing.  I've seen many that are distorted and have annoying backgrounds, and look unattended.  However, I like it if the site catches my eye.  For instance TMK is quite the eye catcher.  It has symetry, basically, and has a nice normal background instead of a tile layout of something.  Another example is the SMBHQ.  That was (or used to be) an eye catcher.  There's a really interesting one on the net with a totally excellent entry pic, and sprites.  Many are good, but hardly any have as good layout as TMK, and as much information.

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2002, 09:01:47 PM »
The Shyguy Kingdom, right? That's where I got the sprites for my Mario Bros. clone.

Edited by - CashCrazed on 6/24/2002 8:02:11 PM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2002, 09:30:39 PM »
Mine aint to eye apealing. It isnt quite up and running(yet). Just have to remember to update more often.

Mario:Hey Luigi whatcha doin?
Luigi:Surfing the net. Can you believe some of the sites they have?
Mario:About me?
Luigi:Huh?
Mario:What?
Luigi:uhhh....
Mario:who?
Luigi:Huh?
Mario:When?
Luigi:Ummm...Mario?
Mario:Why?
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

Print