Print

Author Topic: I araanged Super Mario 3 music.  (Read 2127 times)

« on: June 29, 2003, 10:10:48 PM »

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2003, 08:19:57 AM »
I'm sorry nobody is replying to you NatureMusic but does the site have newer game music like SMS?(SMS means Super Mario Sunshine just in case you diddn't know.I'm new here! Mine's the first post,right?

These pills will help you lose your mario memory or it can make you lose all your memory exept mario.
These pills will help you lose your mario memory or it can make you lose all your memory exept mario.

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2003, 08:47:56 AM »
I would've posted earlier but I couldn't remember my password.

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2003, 09:00:30 AM »
Gamemaster!where have you been,I've been waiting at Mario Palece for hours.A waitress is filling your job.:(

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2003, 09:35:40 AM »
I'm just doing this for myself.

Download

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2003, 10:34:28 AM »
Wow, that was great! I appreciate it as a fellow Mario music piano player (see Lizard Dude LIVE thread). Did that come from a recording of you playing?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2003, 09:39:08 PM »
WOOOOOOOOOW!!!! That's awesome!!!  I also appreciate it in that I play piano, but I haven't played Mario music yet.  I would also like to know if you played it yourself or if it was even a live recording at all.  Anyway, ENCORE, ENCORE!!!!!

(Oh, I guess that would be the "play" button, huh)

Print