Poll

Which Mario character do you think you are most like?

Mario
11 (20.8%)
Luigi
14 (26.4%)
Peach
1 (1.9%)
Toad
6 (11.3%)
Wario
4 (7.5%)
Waluigi
4 (7.5%)
Bowser
2 (3.8%)
Yoshi
4 (7.5%)
other
7 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Print

Author Topic: Which character do you think you are most like?  (Read 13164 times)

« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2007, 11:17:28 PM »
Yeah man, this topic is cool anyway.

My friedn told me I was like Yoshi today. Dunno why. :/
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2007, 05:02:16 PM »
I'm definetly most like Mario in the fact that I'm short but strong, I favor having a mustache, and I kinda look like him.
"It's-a Me Mario"

« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2007, 12:34:45 PM »
Huh, I dunno which Mario character I'm most like. :-\ As much as I luff my Wally-bear, I'm not really ... er ... like him. ... On the other hand, I can be a bit of a trickster (when I'm in a great, hyper mood), and I'm certainly sarcastic/cynical. Hm ... maybe, as odd as this sounds, a Daisy/Waluigi hybrid? Man, that sounds weird ... But, seriously! That's about as close as I can get. At least, at the moment ... XP

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2007, 03:07:15 PM »
Wadaisy? :P

Seriously though, you sound like that fancharacter Lisa I mentioned in that couple thread you made.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2007, 09:00:59 PM »
I still get Yoshi in the Neglected Character quiz, but I still think I'm more like a female Luigi.  Except I'm not scared of the supernatural.  When I was younger I didn't believe in ghosts, but after hearing a few ghost stories and recently having a dream in which I spoke with my mom's ghost in her room, I don't know what to believe.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2007, 03:26:18 PM »
Definitely Mario for me. I'm short, have brown hair but have a black moustache, am generally in a leader/hero kind of role (which I favor). I'm assertive but quiet unless I'm with people I know. I love pasta. Red's my favorite color. I guess the list goes on.
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2007, 08:08:47 PM »
This may come as a shocker, but I think I'm most like Toad (who I voted for). I like to give people advice, am pretty happy most of the time, and am pretty quiet unless I'm with my friends and/or family.

I have never been known to tell people that their princess is in another castle, though. (unless I'm quoting the real retainers..)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2007, 03:17:30 PM »
I think I am like Yoshi 'cus I have a LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT of energy:).*Yoshi cry*
Klonoa is the best game I've played YET!!!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2007, 07:38:32 PM »
Uh-oh. I'm not liking the current vibes...

« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2007, 03:41:43 AM »
Waluigi, man. I'm tall and lanky and don't really know what I'm doing here :o) .

Print