Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Character Suggestions  (Read 120012 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #135 on: June 28, 2006, 01:13:46 PM »
How would he be playable? Maybe he could be a boss. Heck, he's probably Master Hand's "head".

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #136 on: June 28, 2006, 02:30:52 PM »
I don't know if he's been mentioned already, but I would love to see Dr.Stewart from F-Zero. Really people...

« Reply #137 on: June 28, 2006, 05:35:08 PM »
I'd like to see Waluigi. No offence to the Waluigi haters.

If they're letting Solid Snake in, they might let Sonic in for real this time.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #138 on: June 28, 2006, 05:42:37 PM »
Sonic must be in SSB. It'd be cool to spin dash into JigglyPuff instead of just beating him/her up rapidly with a sword and then throwing him/her off the Great Fox.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #139 on: July 04, 2006, 01:21:20 PM »
<TEM> Holy crap
<TEM> That one Cloud guy
<TEM> He's in SSBB
<TEM> http://cloudinssbb.ytmnd.com/
<TEM> How didn't anyone see that before?

« Reply #140 on: July 07, 2006, 01:23:13 PM »
Two of his games have been Player's Choice, but I'm just being corny when I suggest: SpongeBob.
OH, NO! There goes Tokyo! GO, GO GODZILLA!
------
Yinzers Rule!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #141 on: July 07, 2006, 04:02:50 PM »
Corny, indeed. He's not even a video game character, let alone a Nintendo one. I still always had this feeling that there be some licenced(meaning Nick or Disney) SSB ripoff.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #142 on: July 09, 2006, 05:24:46 PM »
Spongebob does have videogames,try Spongebob Sqaurepants:Battle For Bikini Bottom.
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #143 on: July 09, 2006, 07:45:05 PM »
But he wasn't originally a VG character.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #144 on: July 10, 2006, 07:58:01 AM »
Spongebob does have videogames,try Spongebob Sqaurepants:Battle For Bikini Bottom.

So does Dora the Explorer, but by no means are they classic Nintendo characters. Besides, these games pretty much suck.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #145 on: July 11, 2006, 01:12:31 AM »
Come on, man. SpongBob? Smack yourself in the face after holding your hand down in ice cold water for half an hour and think again. SPONGEBOB? Watch the trailer. Does this look like a game that should feature SpongeBob? The only reason those games are Player's Choice games is because they're so appropriately cheap to begin with that they're an easy target for parents who have never heard of Mario.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #146 on: July 11, 2006, 09:25:56 AM »
There are parents who've never heard of Mario!? OMGWTDBBQ!? You can't be serious!!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #147 on: July 11, 2006, 03:44:55 PM »
Even as a parent, how can you not have heard of Mario?!  Even if you've never played a video game, you still ought to have heard of the platformer king.  Now if the person came from a part of the world in which the games were never very popular, I'd understand.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #148 on: July 12, 2006, 03:23:20 PM »
Come on, man. SpongBob? Smack yourself in the face after holding your hand down in ice cold water for half an hour and think again. SPONGEBOB? Watch the trailer. Does this look like a game that should feature SpongeBob? The only reason those games are Player's Choice games is because they're so appropriately cheap to begin with that they're an easy target for parents who have never heard of Mario.

Well sorry for being born. But one thing I want to do before I die is see Spongebob kick Donkey Kong's ***. ( that and watch a truck backfire. Seriously! I've never seen or heard it happen.)
OH, NO! There goes Tokyo! GO, GO GODZILLA!
------
Yinzers Rule!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #149 on: July 12, 2006, 03:46:08 PM »
Spongebob!? Kick DK's arse!? Please, stop making me laugh so hard!!

Print