Print

Author Topic: Good thing bad newbies are dumb  (Read 2859 times)

« on: February 13, 2004, 01:18:00 PM »
You know when newbies come to dis this site, like lateralus. They make their own topic and only post there there. Then you just delete that topic, and there is no proof to prove that that member ever existed. If I was one of those evil newbies that hates Mario, I would spam in the Mario Word Association a few hundred times so I will be remembered forever because you can't delete posts in this forum only topics and edit posts. So good newbies are also stupid they say that I wrote bad stuff in the Mario Story. Then that means they read every single post in the topic. Yay! I wrote a lot.

It''s ah me marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2004, 01:56:31 PM »
Srange that you say posts can't be deleted, since MegaByte deleted a whole bunch a few days ago.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2004, 04:37:11 PM »
Speaking of deleting threads...

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2004, 06:57:00 PM »
Um, am I a good newbie, or a bad one? Because I don't think I want to be either.

"Anytime I see something screech across the room and latch onto someone''s neck, and the guy starts screaming and tries to get it off, I have to laugh because, what is that thing?!"- Jack Handey
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."- Jebediah Springfield

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2004, 07:10:20 PM »
You are a cool newbie Lt Mou, does that sound good?

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2004, 08:13:04 PM »
Lt Mou you are the best newbie I've ever seen.

Don''t make me break my foot off in your ***!

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2004, 08:19:04 PM »
Sounds good.

"Anytime I see something screech across the room and latch onto someone''s neck, and the guy starts screaming and tries to get it off, I have to laugh because, what is that thing?!"- Jack Handey
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."- Jebediah Springfield

Print