Print

Author Topic: Wario Shakes up Youtube!  (Read 8177 times)

Wiiario

• Has seen Kirby naked
« on: September 23, 2008, 01:27:55 PM »
Link here!

This has to be the BEST ad campaign ever! You just need to see it!
I really don't care much for logic.

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 02:14:17 PM »
Oh wow! That is a really good ad campaign. I hope they do more creative things like this in the future.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 03:46:47 PM »
Wow! That was really cool!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 04:31:28 PM »
I was under the impression that games are released the day after the actual release-date. Normally, I would just order it online, but since I heard that they were selling Domo-Kun merchandise at Target, I figured I'd pick it up there along with Super Star Delux. Neither game was there, and no Domo-Kun plushies. I went home empty handed.

/vent

EDIT: Kirby got one too.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 04:34:12 PM by Boo Dudley »

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 04:43:38 PM »
Nintendo's games are often shipped on release date and a lot of places don't actually get them on the shelf for another day or two. But they are released on release day whether they have them in stock or not.
That was a joke.

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 06:04:31 PM »
Wow that was friggin awesome!
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 07:28:33 PM »
"tabbytabby" and "OrionsBelt2"? Men in Black reference?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 07:52:08 PM »
Oh my, this is an awesome ad. Wario really knows how to smash things up.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Boo Dudley

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 08:17:24 PM »
Nintendo's games are often shipped on release date and a lot of places don't actually get them on the shelf for another day or two. But they are released on release day whether they have them in stock or not.

I asked, they didn't have 'em. Or the guy was a moron. Take your pick.

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2008, 08:41:19 PM »
That was creative, but it lagged quiet terribly, probably becuase of my computer. Don't worry, I think I can see my CPU landing right now.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2008, 12:00:37 AM »
It didn't lag on my computer, so if you get yours up and running you'll see the awesomeness that is this ad.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2008, 09:33:58 AM »
That was really neat!  At first I thought YouTube was glitching up again.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Boo Dudley

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2008, 09:59:51 AM »
I checked out the official website. I think it was neat - if not easy and a bit unnecessary - that they had a treasure hunt/mission objective to get some wallpapers. The purple one is by far the best one(two are unavailable at the moment for some reason). It's good enough to adorn my desktop.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2008, 10:01:58 AM »
The more I watch this, the more awesome it becomes. I now figured out you can drag around the "broken stuff" after it falls out of place. I even got the video to replay after turning everything upside down!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2008, 02:44:45 PM »
This was a particularly creative advertisement. I do wonder, however, if this ad was aimed at any particular audience. Considering that it's on YouTube, I would think it's going after casuals, but the amount of work put into it suggests otherwise....
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print