Print

Author Topic: Fake new Mario merchandise  (Read 10992 times)

« on: August 14, 2006, 11:34:10 AM »
As the topic states, you can post your own ideas for new Mario merchandise. I'll start;

FLUDD: As seen in Super Mario Sunshine, FLUDD is now available on toy store shelves everywhere! It's basically a water gun that straps onto your back. All you have to do is pull back the two handles, and you'll be squirting water quicker then you can say "Mario". The box also includes a hover nozzle, which you can use to hover in the air for at least 5 seconds, but only if your under 200lbs. Nintendo is also experimenting with a rocket nozzle that can shoot you 20 feet in the air, and a turbo nozzle that can launch up to speeds of 32 MPH(42 in water). Fludd comes in 3 sizes (small, medium and large) and will retail at a price of $59.99.

Mario Bobble heads: Highly detailed bobble heads based on the popular Mario franchise (obviously). These awesome looking bobble heads will be sure to make any washer or dryer a lot more exciting! Series 1 includes Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Bowser and Donkey Kong. Series 2 would include Wario, Waluigi, Koopa troopa (red and green shelled), Bowser Jr. and Toad. Each one costs $4.95.

Mario chess set: Since Nintendo knew a "Mario chess" game really wouldn't catch on, they decided to release a Mario themed chess set out to the market. As an added twist, each figure has a button that, when pressed, will make them say a phrase. Each character comes equipped with 3 phrases. The chess set comes with 32 pieces, one board and costs $12.05
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 11:37:17 AM »
Do each of the pawns have 3 seperate sayings???!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 12:19:23 PM »
Do each of the pawns have 3 seperate sayings???!

Oh, no. The pawns each say the exact same things.

Also, I have a new idea;

Blooper sponges: Basically, they're sponges in the shape of bloopers(those squid enemies). However, when you squize it's head, Dishsoap, shampoo, oil or whatever you put in it's head squirts out. Perfect for washing dishes! Each pack includes 3 sponges and costs $5.99

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2006, 10:12:43 PM »
Mario + Lego

It's been done, I know--but have you seen it?  C'mon!
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2006, 10:32:53 PM »
Mario Monopoly! Oh wait......
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2006, 11:28:34 PM »
I have some new ideas:

Mini Mario toy: Remember those mini Marios from MvsDK? This is basically just that. He's 16 inches tall, 7 inches wide and extremely adorable! He even has a wind up key on his back, which, when fully wound up, will make him walk in a straight line. Pushing down on his head causes him to speak 1 of his 7 phrases. He even comes in a plastic sphere, just like in the game! He costs $17.99. Trust me, he'll have you ohhing and awwing over his cuteness in no time!

Mario operation: It's operation, with a Super Mario twist! All the items have been replaced with things like Koopa shells and mushrooms. All of which you have to pick from Mario, himself! Actually, forget this idea. It's too gross to elaborate on.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2006, 11:37:15 PM »
Looks like someone doesn't read Nintendo power! what about megavitamins? cure any disiese! $200.00 for one bottle.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2006, 12:58:16 AM »
A picture's worth 1,000 words.

All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2006, 09:28:51 AM »
I've seen an actual D.K. bobblehead.  It was a collectable that came with with my GBA.  I kind of regret giving it to my brother-in-law, but not very much, since D.K. seems to be his main MK racer.  I don't regret it enough to wish I didn't give it to him.

RC Mario Kart .........wait.  I've seen those at my local Software Etc.

Many of the big merchandise ideas were done back in the late 80's during the original Mario Mania.

Paper Mario stick puppets!

And now for some Spaceballs humor:
Bowser the flamethrower! *shoots fire from a flamethrower with a Bowser head as the nozzle* The kids love that one.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2006, 01:47:32 PM »
Bob-Ombs!! Wind them up and watch them explode! Great for 4th of july! Can be used only once though, 1 buck for each, they are 7 inches tall, and 5 wide.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2006, 05:32:42 PM »

All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2006, 05:34:40 PM »
^ Yeah!  I like the ravioli idea.  I bet Mario's ravioli is the best in the world.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2006, 11:47:10 AM »
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 11:49:13 AM by Screech »
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2006, 01:42:57 PM »
Screech wins.

Also:

Mario karts: No, these are not the Mario kart RC cars you find in toy stores. These are the real deal. Actual, life-sized, fully functional Mario stylized Go-karts. Most of them from MKDS, these karts can reach top speeds of 40 MPH! It even comes with three green koopa shells, one red koopa shell and one Banana peel. What more can want? There are four in all, each one costs $72.99.

Mario blue star ointment: Eww... no. Just, no.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2006, 04:25:20 PM »
New, from Glock handguns...the Mario Glock! It's a regular Glock, but with fun-filled themes such as Mario, Luigi, Gangsta Mario, Gangsta Luigi, Italian Mario (oh, wait) and Salty Lemonade! (?) And the bullets are special red and green hollow-point rounds filled with FLUDD, so now they not only cause serious injury, but also spray you with crap. Only $79.99 from the Wal-Mart kid's aisle.
every

Print