Print

Author Topic: How is it possible to improve SSBM?  (Read 58326 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #90 on: November 25, 2005, 10:00:04 PM »
I was just kidding when I said Mario and Luigi weren't going to be in it. Hopefully if they rate SSB3 a T it'll be worth the T.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #91 on: November 26, 2005, 02:01:23 PM »
*wipes forehead to Bird Person's news*
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #92 on: November 26, 2005, 07:15:05 PM »
Well about Worms: Armageddon, I think it's rated E is because all you are fighting is worms rather than characters that have a somewhat close resemblace to real humans, and is like TEM said, much more cartoony. But still it's pretty stupid that kids probably already know about punches and kicks, but with this game are learning about sub machine guns and rocket lauchers. God Bless America.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #93 on: November 26, 2005, 09:33:54 PM »
Yes. It's like no matter how many times we contradict ourselves, the important thing is that we're always right.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #94 on: November 26, 2005, 10:42:18 PM »
One thing I look forward to this game is throwing people.  Choose DK.  Grab Jigglypuff.  Physically move the controller up in the air while holding the right buttons.  Throw down remots, feel the rumble, and experience the real feeling of hurling someone off the stage!  "Game!"  I hope you could do that.

I've been thinking about something.  If all you can do in the Rev games is physically move the remotes, your arms could get pretty tired.  Maybe we need two sets of controls so that when your arms get tired you could still play the old school way.  Or switch controllers works too, but some might want to keep using the new one.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #95 on: November 27, 2005, 12:25:07 AM »
Hey! I was just fighting Bowser as Peach,. we each KO'd each other once, so we went to sudden death. I guess it took too long because it started raining Bob-Ombs! In the SSB3 there should be more than just falling Bob-Ombs.

New item: Bullet bill cannon. You can't really pick it up and throw it, but by pressing A to "use" it, you turn it on.
It's YOUR problem!

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #96 on: November 27, 2005, 02:04:40 AM »
I wish they would put the original Koopalings from SMB3 in it as well as SMB, SMB2, and SMB3 with NES gfx in 2.5D I was angry that MK2 in SSBM used SMAS gfx in 2.5D. The Koopalings may be in it, which is proven by the case that if you hit random in SSBM's create name, one of the names is Iggy. I tried it on my copy.
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #97 on: November 27, 2005, 06:24:00 AM »
I hope they still include the trick where you can pick up an Electrode and throw it. I got a nice picture on my Gamecube of that.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #98 on: November 27, 2005, 02:18:16 PM »
Do you do anything besides insult SMAS? If so, what?
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #99 on: November 27, 2005, 04:44:54 PM »
Revolution is getting a traditional Controller Shell if you fear change or suck at using remotes. Now put those worries to rest, it's those kind of queries that kill kittens at night.

I could never get that Electrode trick down. How do you do it Mr. Melee?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #100 on: November 29, 2005, 10:15:10 PM »
I got a cool idea! Being able to give your teams names! The announcer man could read it like the computer's speech program... I just want to beat the everloving crap out of team Belisle and team Xbox.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #101 on: November 29, 2005, 10:21:21 PM »
A game could probably have full motion video of a worm being eviscerated by a fishing hook or something and it would still be rated E. See?

« Reply #102 on: November 30, 2005, 01:57:10 AM »
*Goes and tapes video of a worm being eviscerated by a fishing hook and puts it in fangame*
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #103 on: November 30, 2005, 04:24:04 PM »
All you have to do, Mr. Wiggles, is right before it blows up, just keep pressing A and you might get lucky by releasing it before it blows up. I wish I was able to post my picture of it. The picture is Mario holding it in the SMB2 level. He looks really neat because he's sort of doing that "let's go!" look with his hat covering his forehead and making his eyes look ggggrrrrrish.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #104 on: November 30, 2005, 06:25:36 PM »
If you have it on your computer then you can put on on Image Shack. Then you just have to post it by copy/pasting the URL (stuff in the address box) given. The code is [ i m g ] URL [ / i m g ] but without the spaces.

Well, one thing that's in serious need of a change is that when you kill someone in stamina mode, their eys stay open and they smile.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 12:23:21 AM by Bird Person »
It's YOUR problem!

Print