Print

Author Topic: n00bs Have Rights Foundation  (Read 7154 times)

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« on: March 21, 2005, 06:04:55 PM »
This topic is not about Mario. It's not about Nintendo. It's not even about video games...It's about something much more important...n00bism. (Segregation against n00bs!) Frankly, I am sick and tired of people always picking on the n00bs. That's why I am creating the "n00bs Have Rights Foundation". (NHRF). We believe that n00bs are just trying to activley discuss Mario, just like you guys. The only reason that they may have ever said anything that offended you, is because you offended them in the first place by being n00bist.
Sure, I may soon not be a n00b anymore, and maybe I will be treated like a n00b for the rest of my carrer here, and maybe I will be kicked off the site for possibly starting a flame war, but I will go down while doing the RIGHT THING! I will go down sticking up for the little guys. (Including me.)
But, if I get some of you guys to have a change of heart, then we could start a new peaceful generation of a Fungi Forum that is open to everyone!

*patriotic music and flag rippling in background* If all ya'lls just listen to my plead, then maybe everyone including the n00bs will feel welcome. Who's with me? Who ain't?

"We roll tonight, to the guitar bite, and for those about to rock... I salute you."-AC/DC
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2005, 06:10:21 PM »
I agree completely with ledseppelinrocks, but it was a little tacky I must say. I agree that people shouldnt pick on nOObs just because theyve been here longer and think there smarter than us nOObs. I dont care if you think you dumb, fat or complete idiots, we have just as many rights as you on this website, whether you like it or not.

my fat is better than yours
Bizzaned -Deezer

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2005, 06:12:36 PM »
Amen, brotha!

"We roll tonight, to the guitar bite, and for those about to rock... I salute you."-AC/DC

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2005, 06:40:17 PM »
NHRF!

Ahem, yes, n00bs do have rights. That doesn't give them permission to act out of line. If a newbie obeys the rules, we don't cause them trouble. If they are annoying however, that's another issue. I'm sorry if you feel that you have been wrongly accused of annoying behavior. Some people here tend to not notice which newbie is which, so they get mad at the wrong ones. If you've done anything like insult people or just acted annoying, that is why people are harsh towards you.

"I''m from Canada, and they think I''m slow, eh?"
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2005, 07:05:37 PM »
I don't remember anyone insulting ledzeppelinrocks, or him acting annoying....

Edited by - Vidgmchtr on 3/21/2005 5:06:37 PM
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2005, 07:07:20 PM »
The word, "n00b" is starting to irritate me.
There is absolutely no reason why anyone should ever be a "n00b".
If you post responsibly, attempt to make your typing readable (not asking for pefection, just the effort), and do not hurl abuse at those you disagree with, I can guarantee you that there is not a member  of any internet community that will say:
"That guy is such a stupid n00b!"

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2005, 07:20:06 PM »
I didn't make up the word "n00b", and you must be illeterate to not be able to read what i put up there.

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2005, 07:59:33 PM »
Screech said: "Don't hurl abuse at those who disagree with you".  Good advice to someone who wants to be respected.

ledzepplinrocks said: "You must be illiterate..."  I'm beginning to understand why you feel this way, led.

"I''m from Canada, and they think I''m slow, eh?"
This is a secret coded message.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2005, 08:29:07 PM »
Flame war brewing.... Just add yeast....
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2005, 08:58:56 PM »
and fire.

As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2005, 09:06:21 PM »
I second both of RP's posts. And my cats third and fourth them.

"What? A half-gallon already?"

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2005, 08:29:38 PM »
Okay, I wont do anything to make this more of a flame war. And to clear things up, its not so much what forumers did to me, its what forumers did to one of my freinds here. (Who's also new). I just want to know who thinks that n00bs deserve more. No more flame war.

Edited by - ledzeppelinrocks on 3/22/2005 6:30:48 PM

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2005, 08:54:42 PM »
Nobody has any inherent rights on this forum.  This isn't the United States of America, this is The Mushroom Kingdom.  So you're right that you have equal rights.  None.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2005, 10:02:46 PM »
Anything you say and/or do can be used against you in a Court of Justice-like stuff... Honor is earned, not handed out in checks.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2005, 01:52:22 AM »
ED___it: The next person who can't spell "y'all" dies.... and thank you for telling us that this wouldn't have to do with Mario or video games... ALTHOUGH WE SORTA ALREADY KNOW THAT BECAUSE IT JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE IN GENERAL CHAT.

"...and you must be illeterate to not be able to read what i put up there."

Quite obviously not if you're doggin' him out because his opinion is against yours... and you can't even spell "illiterate" yourself...

Man, all I can say is that this is just about bull. Yeah, we get angered with the new kids on the block because of two reasons:

-TMK has had a bad history of bad newbies; hence, we don't fool around with newcomers.

-There has been an outrageous uproar of about 30 new people here; about half or so of them make countless and pointless topics, flame, make random, stupid, off-topic statements, etc.

Also, learn to take some jokes and a bit of rough housing. I didn't get to where I am now (registered over a year ago) without going through some little squabbles with some of the folks here and when the read this they're gonna think "yeah, good times, good times... of killing trainman." I've taken stuff from all kinds of people.. heck I'll even list a few: Vid, LD, Chup, MEGAߥTE, etc. etc. x3482340 ahahahaha they've given me some kind of harshness before, but it was most likely for a good reason. ;P

I learned to get over it... and if you folks haven't realized this yet, this is the internet. What can people do to you on the internet? No, I'm not saying this for a troublemaker's benefit (Ex. "yah so y do teh admins git mad wen i act st00pid??!?!?!111!!?") because everyone needs to know just a bit of netiquitte.. anyway, what I said needs to make you think "Life goes on, no need to get mad over a harsh joke or a bit of chastisement from someone... ESPECIALLY on the *internet.*"

And just for making this thread and giving you a not-supposed-to-be-taken-offensively joke just to spite you, you're a moron. jkjkjkjk

''THIS IS MY PHONE!
I AM ON THE PHONE!'' ~Jon

Edited by - Trainman on 3/23/2005 12:00:12 AM
Formerly quite reasonable.

Print