Print

Author Topic: The New War and the Beginning of The Dawning  (Read 2243 times)

« on: September 22, 2001, 07:22:56 PM »
Hello. As many of you know my site's, Bowser's Castle etc. have been shut down over and over. By who? TheBlueDeamon, the basterd even hacked my messageboard account. That's alright though, because as of tommorow the end of TBD is near.

Special QuadF'ers site- http://tbd.yi.org/cgi-bin/hlogin.pl

Already logged in site-

http://tbd.yi.org/cgi-bin/elogin.pl

You have to have road runner to enter the logged in site, I don't, but tommorow I will be at my neighboor's, and he has Road Runner. TBD has only until tommorow at noon to return me my site, if he does not his entire site will be destroyed.

As defender of the internet I have returned all of the stolen site's to the rightful owner's, leaving the fool powerless. It's like a battle, Link VS Pig Ganon in this case. He has lost this time, now, all site's are freed. We must stand together! We must all prepare, for the final Dawning and the final hack down is about to begin, tommorow at Noon. TBD WILL LOSE!!

-Bowser Boy-

TheTombCarver Defender

Mallow- Your pass is mallowyousuck

See, I had to hack your site Mallow to allow TBD for me to be a member so I can find out all of this information.
Burton Alexander Finch Ball

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2001, 08:07:43 PM »
Hey guys im back after a month on my grandads computer. My computer crashed. Any way thanks for my pass b boy my com should be fixed by wednesday.
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2001, 08:10:24 PM »
SWEET! I am so happy! Tommorow at Noon. The Countdown has begun!

14 Hours to death of TBD!
Burton Alexander Finch Ball

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2001, 02:58:13 PM »
it seems that the only things you ever post are about destroying your enemies

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2001, 10:50:12 PM »
What are you jabbering about?
Is this a longstanding fued you've started?
Am I just confused?
I am just comfused.
What are you talking about?
(@_ô)

~Just another pisanno.
 ~Just another pisanno.

Print