Print

Author Topic: What is your name?  (Read 15116 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2003, 04:31:00 PM »
Yeah, but BOTH my sentences used the SAME rhyme.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2003, 05:32:08 PM »
But you can't join them into 1. One's a quote and the other's a staement. Sides', ma' 20 word one got' da' good rap stuf', y'all!
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2003, 05:39:20 PM »
What. ever.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2003, 05:39:59 PM »
My name is Sadib. I'm name after the King of pineapples. Pineapples are soon going to take over the world.

It''s ah me Marioguy! I''m also the master of Tetris Attack!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2003, 05:54:58 PM »
Cat bat sat fat mat gnat hat pat rat tat vat. Eleven words. Nyah!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2003, 06:33:59 PM »
...Uh...that's just listing words that rhyme. I don't see any sentences. :P

--------------------

« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2003, 07:15:49 PM »
Hey, remember I called dibs on the "at" ending! I'll do a good one once I feel like rhyming again........Uggggggh, I feel rhymed out.............

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2003, 07:23:30 PM »
I have no ability to rhyme whatsoever. That is the reason I make haikus. (1 word! Take that!)

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2003, 05:32:17 PM »
My name is Todd-Michael

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2003, 05:43:29 PM »
Wow, someone actually posted something ON-TOPIC in this thread! :P

--------------------

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2003, 05:48:28 PM »
 Hm, when I first read his post, I was thinking: Why on earth was he posting that. And then it dawned on me; he was the one on topic. Go figure.

Good show, Todd. Good show.

« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2003, 08:41:27 PM »
This board was actually starting to succumb to random off-topicness like the other board I go to.....................strange............

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2003, 08:55:31 PM »
Was? It still is. It's probably unavoidable, despite the fact that we have so many generally "topic-less" topics. I.E. Mario Bar.

People, myself included, tend to take a lot of things off-topic. Ah well, considering I'm adding to it as I type, I will not speak an ill word towards it, at the moment.

EDIT: I tend to forget words sometimes. Shucks.

Edited by - Black Mage on 6/2/2003 7:57:14 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2003, 10:57:50 PM »
I confess...I, too, tend to bring things off-topic... *grins innocently*

--------------------

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2003, 11:26:40 PM »
Not an edit:  I tend to forget names sometimes.

Let's see.  I am DRS.  That stands for Da Real Shiggy.  Wait, that's not right.  It's Dirty Rotten Stinking.  No, not that either.  FR for Filthy Rich would be better.

According to my email I am dr_shows.  So, my last name must be Shows.  So what does the dr mean.  Doctor?  Well, one of the math teachers and a few students call me Doctor Shows.  But, no.  It's D. R. Shows.  Dennis Ray Shows.  I think that's right.  But, I have began to wonder lately.

At my last school the annual had me as David Shows for 4 years running.  I reminded them every year that my name was Dennis, but... And at my new school my principal calls me David all of the time.  Others sometimes call me Dave.  I had an interview with a investment person the other day and he had my name as David on one of the papers, but Dennis on the others.  Strange.

I once loaned a friend named David; we called him Dave, a few CDs, but he didn't have any I wanted to borrow in return.  So, he loaned me his Staff.  It is about 5 foot tall and twisted with strange symbols on it.  It was Dave's most prized possesion because it was about all he owned, and he had made it himself.  I haven't seen him in about a dozen years, and I still have the Staff.  Maybe it is cursed.

I like the name David better than Dennis anyway.  I think Derik would be even better.  Or, I could go back to the German way of spelling my last name.  Schaus.  "Sc" for small, and "haus" for house.

Derik R. Schaus, that looks cooler than Dennis Ray Shows.  But, I'll stick with Luigison just the same.  Even if it is made up and includes a typo.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print