Print

Author Topic: Strange man in white coat???  (Read 5342 times)

« on: April 23, 2005, 09:43:22 PM »
Hey everybody that I don't know.  I just stumbled across this website, and I am a huge fan of Mario games, so here I am...ok, I feel like an idiot.  Are you ONLY supposed to use these things for mario discussions or can I introduce myself first?  Just in case (lol):  Did anyone else hear Bowser Jr. (in SMS) say that he got his paint brush from a strange old man in a white coat?  What's that about?
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2005, 09:51:14 PM »
Professor E. Gadd, he appeared in Luigi's Mansion. Same dude who made Mario's FLUDD and Luigi's Poltergust.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2005, 09:51:47 PM »
Welcome to the Fungi Forums.  You could have introduced yourself in the General chat, and asked about the "man in white coat" in the General Mario chat since it is about a Mario game, but you new here so no problem.  I don't know about the man in a white coat, but if you have any other questions just ask.  Someone here will help you.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2005, 09:55:36 PM »
This should have been posted in General Mario Chat, but this is a reference to Professor E. Gadd. He made Luigi's Poltergust 3000 in Luigi's Mansion. The game is hinting that Gadd also made FLUDD and the brush. If you look at the icon on the nozzle boxes, it looks like Gadd's head, which makes it obvious.
Don't worry about being new. I am too. Tips for not being a fool: don't post and outrageous number of topics. Replies are fine, but don't reply to really old ones unless you have a good reason.

Got Bird? -Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2005, 10:01:32 PM »
So I see!  Thanks, that was really bugging me.  I am happy to be welcome:)
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2005, 10:13:40 PM »
Well, welcome to the Fungi Forums.

EDIT: I apparently stalled for too long.  The question has been answered.

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

Edited by - Nameneko on 4/23/2005 9:15:37 PM
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2005, 11:42:39 AM »
Holy fried eggs. Everyone always beats me to the explanations, by four minutes.

Got Bird? -Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2005, 12:13:55 PM »
Mmmm, biblical, cooked, chicken embryos. *Homer drooling sound*

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2005, 08:43:28 PM »
Bird Person, here's an easy one for you:  Which came first: the chicken or the egg?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print