Print

Author Topic: Is there a physician in the house?  (Read 2473 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: September 27, 2009, 06:56:12 PM »

House fans, this is your reminder that the new season starts Monday night. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 08:33:20 PM »
Hate to break it to you, but it started last Monday. And they don't put it on Hulu until 8 days after it airs, so... might want to torrent it. It was quite good.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 10:38:48 PM »
This is my reminder to not be in the TV room when House is about to start.
every

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 12:10:35 AM »
I'm saddened by the fact that House actually left the asylum after only two episodes.

There was so much potential with a new cast of sorts and his antics in there were hilarious.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 07:27:50 PM »
Hate to break it to you, but it started last Monday. And they don't put it on Hulu until 8 days after it airs, so... might want to torrent it. It was quite good.
Thanks!  This is one of the reasons why I loved my TiVo and hate DirecTV and DishNetwork DVRs.  Anyway, watched the first episode and it was awesome.  Look forward to playing the second one later this week.  Also need to catch up on Big Bang Theory.  Hope I haven't missed any Dirty Jobs or Mythbusters.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 04:15:34 PM »
Sorry for the double post, but the first episode was indeed awesome.  It was more like a movie than a house episode and repeatedly reminded me of "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest."  The second episode was good too.  The intro was unique.  To quote my wife, "Is this house?" 

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009, 05:22:23 PM »
I would have liked to see the asylum arc last a bit longer, but those two episodes worked so well as a self-contained movie that I really don't mind that much. It annoys me a bit that none of the characters will probably ever show up again, since that's just the way House arcs work, but it's probably better that way in the long run.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print