Print

Author Topic: What Are You Like in the Morning?  (Read 8302 times)

« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2009, 04:33:50 PM »
I suppose not showering, choosing my own outfits or enjoying a healthy, balanced breakfast really expedites the process in my case.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2009, 04:42:37 PM »
So...you take luxurious baths, your mom dresses you, and you don't eat breakfast? Why did you post that I don't get it.
every

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2009, 04:57:48 PM »
You got one and a half of those right.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2009, 05:10:01 PM »
Your mother dresses you and you eat an apple for breakfast?

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2009, 05:50:52 PM »
You eat junk for breakfast, wear a uniform, and don't shower?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2009, 07:13:39 PM »
You're a Pop-Tart-popping nudist?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2009, 07:35:10 PM »
Username: Weegee
Custom title: Pop-Tart-popping nudist

Kind of has a nice ring to it, actually. Anyway, here's the lowdown: My mom puts my socks onto me every morning because I lack the coordination for such feats until at least 9:00. She also sets out my wardrobe for the day. That's the "and a half" part. Otherwise, I never shower in the morning and consume only a glass of milk mixed with supposedly-nutritious brown powder before heading out.

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2009, 07:54:02 PM »
Your mom is nice. That's all I have to say.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2009, 08:13:49 PM »
high school
That's all well and good, but I'm not even there yet.

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2009, 09:49:19 PM »
My mom puts my socks onto me every morning

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2009, 09:56:15 PM »
Is that something they do in Canada?

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2009, 10:14:15 PM »
Seriously.

I don't think it should be 13 and over to post on the forum.

I think it should be put your own socks on to post on the forum.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2009, 11:18:17 PM »
I like how this ad shows up now:

Lose 32 Lbs Per Month
Eat These 2 Simple Foods And Lose 32 Lbs Per Month Effortlessly.
AphroditeWomensHealth.com
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2009, 02:40:36 PM »
I can offer no rebuttal.

Oh, and the only way that ad could possibly deliver its promised results is if one of the "foods" is a tapeworm-infested bagel.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2009, 03:59:12 PM »
I think it should be put your own socks on to post on the forum.

Agreed.

During high school: Wake up at 8AM (first period off). Be dead tired. Shower. Rush to school (had to be there at 9:15AM). My school has an enormous parking lot, and then further down past the football field there's a smaller parking lot we informally call the "tennis court parking lot" since it's right next to it. Having first period off, all the kids that are like 8 years old on their first day with their license flood the whole parking lot. If I showed up early enough, I could snag one of the last parking spots left (1 or 2, if I was lucky) way in the back (out of about 400+ parking spaces). If not, I had to park at the tennis courts (25-30 car capacity). If that was filled up... well, you couldn't park in the "teacher parking lot" so you were screwed and you literally couldn't get to school.... unless you parked in the pavilions at the soccer fields (+3000 feet from the tennis court parking lot).

ETA for getting in the school:

Main parking lot: 3-5 minute walk
Tennis court parking lot: 7-9 minute walk
Pavilion parking lot: 10-15 minute walk
Add +2-5 minutes for getting into the school and walking to your class (high school was huge)

At the end of the day (I had 7th period off), wait about 10 minutes to back out of your parking spot and take a look at all the nice door dings, dents and creases you received over the day. With speedbumps and a line going from the parking lot to about 3 miles from the school (because we couldn't turn left to go around to the front of the school because the school buses staged down that way), it was just a mess... every single year I drove to school.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Print